flowers in my garden:: ym

a little boy of the age of 7 was playing in the garden around his home,
mischief sparkled in his dark eyes and his hair was blonde.

"honey, come inside soon- papa is coming!" a lady gleamed as she watched her boy skip and giggle, chasing a small butterfly with flowers in his hair.

innocent joy rang in the laughter of his happy, playful song:
'dandelions are as pretty as the flowers that grow high.
I have picked some for you, mommy, and i want to show you why.
they make tassels on our slippers; we can wear them, you and i.'

the lady disappeared as the boy laid, looking up. watching clouds go by, flowers surrounding him as he flattens his white skirt and smiles.

his mother had wanted a daughter, but finding out she had the opposite made her have no sudden move at first. she thought of leaving the child. but holding and staring into the boy's innocent eyes over took her consciousness as she now dresses him in girl clothes, making her own daughter.

into that happy garden crept a serpent black and long, shining sinister in the sunlight as he flicked a jeweled tongue.
captivatedly the young boy listened to his strange inviting song:

'stolen candies can be sweeter than the ones your parents buy.
taste how sweet they are, like honey, as i coil about your thigh.
it will be our little secret as we eat them, you and i.'

the young boy sat up slowly as an older boy hanged upside-down from his tree, landing right in front of the boy.

the younger boy felt captivated as he slowly reached out to touch the older boy's dark hair, shivering at the cold touch. although, he does smile as the other boy does as well.

"hello." he whispers as the young boy smile, eyes turning into a cresent moon shape.

before the strange boy could answer, the lady calls out for the younger as the other boy holds up his finger to his lips in a hush tone.

"wai-" before the young boy could  stop him, the older boy places his lips lightly on the innocent boy- catching him by surprise as gasps, the older boy chuckles before finally speaking...

"the flowers shall bloom for you..." the older boy disappeared as he blew something on the boy's face, making him cough.

the innocent taste from the boy's lips began to burn as it felt replaced by something else, making him crave for more. the boy touches his lips as he watched the flowers around him change.

"jiminie, i called you twice- your father is here, let's go!" the lady chimed as jimin looked back before grinning at the sudden change from white to black on the flowers.

secrets growing in a garden, in among the pretty blooms, where the two boys whom started as strangers- were brought in by a bloom of innocence.

-
short oneshots made while waiting for my mom's eyebrow wax to be done :")

was this good?
part 2?