poetry(short); sugakook

what is life if it has no meaning to it.
it seems so depressing, but at times don't we all question ourselves that?
what is the purpose in life? why do we breath, why do we need to see, why do we smile, why do we cry, why do we scream? they're all why's. why am i even saying this, i don't know. but what i know is the colors that fade when sun sets, when the ocean washes back away from the sand, when time slowly tickens it's all signs. but who knows the results or the day it'll all just stop. the actions and choices that we have done either past or present will eventually become a butterfly effect to our future. who knows where our lives would stop? our life is like a ticking bomb, we captive all the emotions we linger inside, but who knows when the bomb will blow up? is it too much to take in? will you be the one there to stop time or the one to keep it from stopping?

- j.g.k

"jungkook what the fuck" yoongi questioned as jungkook shrugged

"i thought i was the one who questioned life" yoongi stated as jungkook scoffed

"come cuddle, we'll talk about how life sucks" yoongi stated sarcastically as jungkook rolled his eyes but slipped in between yoongi's arms as they cuddled.

"are you even real hyung" jungkook whispered as yoongi looked down and lightly kissed his forehead. jungkook just smiled before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

as yoongi took the younger male's notebook, he skimmed through the pages to see nearly 80% of it was full with poems and rants on how he felt. yoongi sighed as he realized that those were the times that he was never around and wrapped his arms securely around the younger male before whispering,

"i'm real and so is my love for you"