different world (part 1?)

in the world of bangtan, there lived 4 different dimensions..
love
lust
sadness
hatred

there once lived 8 young men. 2 of them each lived in one dimension.

seokjin and hoseok in the love dimension
taehyung and jimin in the lust dimension
jungkook and jinyoung in the sad dimension
yoongi and namjoon in the hatred dimension

each of the boy's were different from one another, but what if.... one day a sudden accident caused each of the different males to enter eachother's dimension?
-
in sad side everything seemed dull. no happy, bright colors, no happy music... nothing. that way no one could get very happy to the point where they'll feel pain as they find out the truth.

there lived a boy named jeon jeongguk. 19 years old, he wonders a lot about the other dimensions, but doesn't dare to break the rules to pass it.

you see first when you are born you live in the normal, mixed messed up world. but once you hit the age of 16, you are designated to live in a specific dimension that you've been following for a while. in this case, jungkook's.... been sad. constantly getting hurt or being played, abused by his family and so called 'friends.' he didn't really know what to do.

sometimes he'd walk around and spot his neighbor, jinyoung. the would neither smile nor wave, knowing that that's what happy people do. all they do is nod and walk in their own directions.

but curiosity kept creepin' on to him as he saw the clear border. on the other side was another dimension, yet what you see was a reflection back on his own.

what is over there?

is it happy?

what is the real meaning to being happy?

and with that he stuck his right hand through, waiting.

and then he felt it. someone writing something on his hand.

curiosity kills the cat babe.

he touched the border as all it did was shown ripples as if it was made out of water.

curiosity kills the cat?

he kept thinking how would someone even know if he was there. and why?

he stuck his hand out once more as he felt them write back again, but this time... it felt different.

as he felt something warm against his arm, he finally pulled back.

no one deserves happiness because in the end you're just fucked up kid. it's hatred.

long sentence on his arm as jungkook's eyes widens, he quickly closed his eyes as the words vanished before pushing his arm through again.

the next pair of hands felt.... soft and gentle.

keep you're head up high, someone will help you, don't give up okay? jhs♡

jhs?... i'll try.

but curiosity kills the cat? suddenly a loud crash was heard behind him, and without thinking.... he ran through the border.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

hoseok didn't understand anything that went on with other world since he left, but he still kept a smile on his face. sometimes he'd frown, but seeing his happy neighbor, seokjin made him smile.

how pretty the sky is.... sigh

"good evening, hoseok"

"afternoon, seokjin hyung"