crazy; jimin

the only thing surrounding him was white walls, and chains holding him down as he stared blankly across.

it's been 736 days since he's been in there, but the memory still lingers in his mind. every night he'd always get flashbacks and scream.

"you need to take your medicine mr. park" the lady in white came in as she held up a pill and water, he turned his back away. the lady sighed before closing her eyes.

"your friend is here to visit you" she whispered, however, no movement was made.

"shall i let him in?" the only thing she got as a response was the male turning around as she nodded and walked out. the only sound that came out was the sound of him laughing... but what? nothing.

"jimin hyung" that familiar voice, jimin chuckled lightly to himself as he looked up to see jungkook along with sehun

"how've you been jimin" sehun whispered as jimin was finally released from the chains, he drew a smiley face on his white board.

"have you been taking your pills?" jungkook questioned as jimin slowly erased the smile and drew a flat line face (._.) making jungkook sigh

"hyung, you-" before jungkook could finish talking jimin held up a finger to his mouth before pointing up. slowly the two friends slightly turned up to see a camera. they were being watched. as jimin giggled, he slowly wrote something on the board before pushing it quickly to jungkook, blocking it from the camera

i didn't do it i swear

jungkook could only close his eyes as tears welled up, he sighed as sehun rubbed his back.

"we're trying our best to get you out chim" jungkook whispered before getting up and walking out quickly

"please take care chim" sehun gave him a light smile before chasing after the younger male. jimin only chuckled before staring at the only picture on his wall. and that's when the flashbacks hit him

"hyung please you have to stay here ok, i'll slow them down and if i'm not back within an 30 minutes, leave okay" jimin cried out as yoongi gripped his hand and shook his head

"no, we leave together okay, we've already been set up and there's our trace everywhere it wou-" yoongi just sobbed as he held jimin in his arms and cried, jimin cried as well. he didn't wanna leave him, but they had no other choice. then an idea popped up in his head as to how he could get yoongi to run

"just do it, don't look back okay" as jimin tried to wipe away his tears, he stepped back bit only for yoongi to step forward as jimin shouted 'no!' he cried and did it once again as yoongi did the same, he tried to reach out to the younger male only for him to step back quickly

"yoongi, no! run! do it now!" jimin shouted as he looked around he could've sworn that he heard something

"no! I'm not leaving you!" yoongi tried to grab him, but jimin pushed him causing him to fall back as he stared up, shocked

"run or i'll hate you!" jimin turned hid back as he silently sobbed, yoongi tried to reach out, but retracted as he kissed the back of his neck quickly before running.

jimin cried before, wiping them away and running towards the set up murder.

he looked away from the painting before dropping to his knees and screaming. would yoongi even be alive still? where could he be? did he know where he was?

the nurse came in with a needle as another male came in, holding the screaming male down as he cried.

as he looked up, dizziness hit him as the male started looking like his best friend.

"yoongi..." jimin tried to reach up, but only fell into a deep sleep as the venom hit.

a week later

jimin could feel himself going more insane as he'd always go to a corner and start talking to himself

"do you like red? i like red... are you happy? oh i see, one day i want to die my hair and smile" jimin giggled before falling backwards and humming some song he remembers.

all of a sudden there was a loud crash as jimin got up, he tried to around as a red light flashed around the room with a loud siren, he fell to his knees while covering his ears. suddenly a loud break down was heard as he looked up to see a man covered in everything black with a mask on. to be honest, he would actually be very frightened at how the male appeared but was also thankful as the man slung him over his shoulder, put on a mask on his face and ran out. as he looked around, everyone was knocked out by some gas.

it felt like hours before they actually got in a car and escaped. jimin let out harsh coughs as he felt as if he couldn't breathe. he stared at the masked man who showed no signs at looking at him, he only focused on the road until they hit a closed mountain range, the car stopped. the masked man took deep breaths before turning to jimin and held his hand out, slowly inching towards the younger male's face. he knew already that once everyone wakes up, they'd be looking for him, but he didn't care. as the male's hand rested on jimin's cheek, it felt... cold yet he loved it. why did it feel so familiar. as they both just stared at one another jimin leaned forward before touching the mask and slowly removing it. the male closed his eyes before opening them to see the younger male with tears in his eyes.

he knew how big the consequences would be in taking away a patient from a mental hospital... but he didn't give a fuck. the younger male only leaped onto him before crying in his shoulder as they held one another tightly, making sure that this wasn't a dream. but the older male couldn't help himself as he pulled back, grabbed the face of the younger male and kissed him, loving and reassuringly. although it shocked the other male, he couldn't help but kiss back as he haven't heard of the other male for so long.

"yoongi..." jimin breathed out before kissing him once more and hugging him tightly. they knew how much shit they could get into in the future... but as long as they're together, they'll face it with whatever they got.