worry :: yoonmin

as the couple laid, legs and arms intertwined against one another, jimin could help but look up at his boyfriend, yoongi, as he brought up his hand to stroke the older male's cheek.

his boyfriend had to leave into another state by tomorrow. it was a part of his musical career. don't get the younger male wrong, he was super stoked about the older male getting in. it was just... his partners. one happening to be the older male's ex, hoseok.

he's been trying to push his negative thoughts aside, but that doesn't stop the nightmares from coming in, and taking over the younger male's positive mind.

"hmm, chim. go back to sleep." yoongi whispered in a raspy voice as he moved around and pulled jimin closer to him. "in a minute, yoong."

"you okay babe?" although they've been together for a year, just hearing the older male call him 'baby', 'babe', 'love' etc. always made his heart flutter. "nothing. but... yoongi, do you really have to go tomorrow... for a week?"

yoongi instantly shot up as he heard the shakiness within his lover's voice. "baby, you know that i have no choice... trust me, if i could take you, i definitely would. if you were only smal- well you are. but-"

yoongi chuckled as jimin slapped his arm at his remark, but smiled as yoongi pulled him onto his lap. "I'll miss you though."

"you won't be alone for a week, though." jimin pouted as yoongi sighed and pecked his cheeks. "i can ask tae and kook to stay with you-"

"hyung, no offense. i love them too, but all they'd do is go intimate like every hour." jimin scrunched his nose as yoongi laughed. "true. but no one is as bad as seokjin hyung and nam-"

"no hyung... they really are worse..." jimin whispered as yoongi clicked his tongue. "seokjin ought to slap them both."

jimin sighed as he pecked the older male's lips and engulfed him into a tight embrace. "you love me right, hyung?"

"is that really a question?" yoongi stated without hesitation as he tried to pull back, jimin just hugged him even tighter. "please don't fall for anyone while you're gone. or fall in love again..."

"jimin, what do you- wait." yoongi finally realized this was about as he remembered who else was going and thought of hoseok. "chim..."

"no, yoongi... i- don't say anything... just hold me." jimin whispered as yoongi did as told and held him tightly. why out of all the time they've shared, now would be the time one of them have to leave. "i love you, and only you. no one has ever made me feel this flustered or alive before, not even hoseok... just you. and to me, you're very special. although there are times where we are both jealous or not in the right state of mind, we both still love one another. and i mean it when i say it, i love you so so so much okay? don't ever think that I'll fall out of love with you, because everytime I'm with you, just hearing you and seeing you smile makes me in love with you all over again."

yoongi could feel his shirt getting wet, as he tilts his head down, and sees the younger male crying. "w-who k-knew you c-could be so c-cheesy..."

the older male just grinned as he uses his thumb to lift the younger male's head up before planting a long loving kiss against his lips.

"i love you so so so much." yoongi whispered as he kissed every inch of jimin's face making him giggle. "never forget that."

"i love you more hyung..."

"impossible." yoongi breathed out as they both smiled and laid back down in each other's arms, embracing one another tightly. love surrounded them as they both felt reassuringly safe in each other's arms.

-

i wish this was good.