hoseok's ship

as hoseok  quietly observed his younger friend's fake expression, he followed his sight to see non other than their other friend, on the other end of the cafeteria... with a girl. 

he scoffed as he continued to look back and forth before getting up as yoongi pulled onto his arm, "hoseok-ah, where are you going?"

"i'll be back hyung." hoseok whispered before pecking the older male's forehead as he winked at jungkook and began to walk towards their other friend. "taehyung-ah."

"oh, hobi hyung, hello!"  he smiled brightly as the girl next to him shifted uncomfortable due to the older male's intense glare. "and who might you be?"

"i-i'm sana-"

"ok great, taehyung why aren't you sitting with us. kookie is sadly being the third wheel between yoongi hyung and i." taehyung's smile drops as he tilts his head out to see his younger friend quietly playing with his food as he rested his head on his palm, lost in thought. "oh..."

"well-" before taehyung could finish, an idea popped up in hoseok's mind as he mentally wanted to high five himself. "you know what, never mind, i'll call jiminie. see you later."

as hoseok turned around, hoping that his idea would guilt the younger male into coming with him, he was surprised as he turned his head to see his lips pressed against the girls before running and stepping in front of jungkook, blocking his view. yoongi soon caught on as he turned his head, his eyes had widen.

suddenly another girl came by as she stood next to hoseok and waved at them. "oi, yoongi, hobi and kookie!" she smiled as they did the same, replying with, "irene noona!"

irene was taehyung's ex, they didn't last long when they she discovered her crush on her best friend, seulgi. nonetheless, taehyung understood, but although he was sad, they became good friends along with the others and her now, girlfriend.

"what's going- taehyung!" she gasped as that finally got jungkook's attentition, he practicaly pushed hoseok out of the way as he squinted to see taehyung's lips still pressed against sana's pair. "kookie.." she whispered, but was shown a sad smile.

"i-i gotta meet yeommie and byungjoo for our history project a-at the l-library." jungkook whispered as he pulled out his glasses case and placed them on, irene felt guilty as yoongi patted her shoulder, reassuring her that it wasn't her fault. "kookie-ah-"

"hobi hyung... i'm fine, i'll see you guys later." he whispered as he walked off, straight past taehyung, the other male tried to call out to him, but just received nothing. when suddenly irene explained what she had found out as she pulled out a piece of paper jungkook had tried to hide, hoseok felt himself burning as he read the sentence repeating all over,

you don't like him, he's your best friend.

but what caught his eye was how faintly the last words were there as they looked as if they were written recently,

fuck it, you really do like him.

"hyung, noona, we must do something!" hoseok stated as the two looked at one another before sighing, "tae is oblivious, and thinks that he's straight."

"which he isn't, and should join our gay side." irene nodded as she high-five yoongi and chuckled. "well then i will do something!"

"hoseok-"

"noona, jungkook obviously likes tae, and tae is obviously not straight!"

"then why did he kiss her-"

"i don't know, but she needs to leave, be gone, no interruption, she is ruining my ship." irene nodded as yoongi stared at them as if they were crazy. "ship?"