ugly ; yoonmin

every time he'd walk down the streets, people would immediately step away from him. as parents would tug their child close to them while mumbling, "don't go near that ugly man."

of course hearing those words would make a person sad, or even angry, but with this freak he didn't give one crap about what they said but in fact, enjoyed it.

the glint of fear in people's eyes, that gets them scared as he walks by, it basically gives him a lot of space and gets it away with what he wants.

as he entered his favorite plushie shop, the small amount of customers made him sad as he wondered why not many people go in there... and then it hit him.

they don't come because of me...

"hello yoongi!" someone shouted causing him to jump back in surprise as he turns to see his bright and smiley friend, hoseok.

the people outside just stared in confusion as they saw the worker talking to the ugly man with a smile on his face.

"tch, where's your manners?" yoongi clicked his tongue as the taller man giggled and simply bowed. "aish, sorry... hyung... it's funny that's why."

as the younger male laughed, yoongi couldn't help but smile a bit as he chuckled as well, causing hoseok to gasp. "omo, i got the ice cold prince to laugh!" he cheered as yoongi stared at him confused.

"ice cold prince, my ass. speaking of which, where's your boyfriend? he has what i want." yoongi smirked as hoseok's cheeks blushed a bright shade of pink. "hyung...-"

"hyung!" someone shouted as they turned towards the backdoor area, there entered hoseok's crush.

some people would find it weird how he has a crush on the younger male, but their story is quite cute. one day the older male was getting teased and questioned harshly on why he always smiled to the point where he seemed fake, and he'd just constantly get pushed and insulted until the younger male came by. although he did get punched and kicked as well, he never left the older male's side.

"jungkook-ah, hello." yoongi waved as jungkook smiled and waved back. "hello hyung, i have your p-"

"you have my stuff, thanks." yoongi interupted as he didn't want hoseok to hear his soft side for plushies. the younger male just laughed before nodding. "mhm, here hyung. i put it in a paper bag for you."

"oh, hoseokie hyung, i'm sorry for being late... taehyung wanted me to help him grocery shop and-" hoseok sighed as he smiled, yoongi could see the sadness hidden in between. "how is taehyung?"

"he's good hyung, we're okay." jungkook smiled as hoseok weakly gave him a thumbs up and walked away. "hoseokie?" jungkook whispered as he watched the older male leave, "kook you're so blind."

"huh?"

"are you and taehyung dating?" he shook his head. "hyung, you know i like-"

"well then tell him dipshit." yoongi spat as jungkook froze, but nodded before walking away with flushed cheeks.

suddenly someone else tapped his shoulder, as he glared, he turned around to meet a smaller male who then gave him a cresent eye-smile. yoongi could say that the smile didn't make him feel something inside... but that'd be a lie.

"are you yoongi hyung?" the stranger asked as yoongi nodded slowly, the smaller male clapped, causing the older male to look at him confused. "hoseok hyung told me to take good care of you."

yoongi felt confused about what was going on until he felt small arms wrap around him. as surprised as his face showed, he felt something warm inside as he heard the smaller male sigh. "everyone needs a little love!" he giggled as he squeezed him even tighter as his two friends looked at them with shocked expressions plastered on their faces.