Birthday Bliss

Standing in front of the mirror I finished up the make up I was throwing on to go along with what I was wearing. I had slipped out of bed as quietly as I could about an hour ago, wanting to surprise Ricky on his birthday.

I was wearing one of his black button up shirts, which I had left unbuttoned and black, lacey booty short. My makeup was simple as I knew it wouldn't last long. It was still dark because the idea of it getting all over my face sounded like something he would like to see. 

I may of gotten him an actually gift, which I was worried wouldn't come in on time. It came in yesterday afternoon and it was major sigh of relief for me to see.  Even with that I wanted to give him another little gift to wake up to. He really wasn't the biggest fan of his birthday but oh well he is still getting something from me if he likes it or not.

Coming back into the bedroom I crawled onto the bed, straddling his hip and leaning forward. I slowly trailed my lips along Ricky neck, trying to wake him up. He had actually slept in today, which was a rare occurrence for him. It seemed to help me though,i f he was awake he would of picked up on what I was getting on to. 

He started to stir slowly and I sat back so when he open his eyes he would see me immedantly. "Happy birthday Daddy.." I said with a smirk as his eyes open. He looked me over and he woke up pretty quickly after seeing me. 

He let out a growl and wrap his hand on to my hips and pulling me off of him and down onto the bed. He moved so he was above me with a menacing look. "I thought I told you I didn't like celebrating today. It doesn't matter now because seeing you like this changed that." 

"I don't know what you're talking about, you never said that." I lied to him with a smirk, batting my lashes at him. 

"Hm I think you're lying about that and I don't quite like lies coming from that mouth of yours." He said trailing his fingers over my lips.

"Well maybe you should put it to a better use then. Don't you think?" I said in the most innocent sounding voice I could mange. 

He glared at my and moved up. He wrapped a hand in my hair and pulled me along with him till he was sitting by the end of the bed. He released the grasp he had on my hair and I crawled down onto the floor, getting on my knees between his legs. 

I smirked up at him as I started to palm him through the fabric of the sweatpants he had on. He wanted something from me meaning I was going to tease him a small bit before giving in to him.

Ricky seemed to have a different idea towards the way I was acting though. He reached a hand into my hair again and pulled me back up it. I held my mouth open and stuck out my tongue as I watched him pull his cock out.

I let our a wimpier, trying to move forward. Wanting nothing more then to feel it at the back of my throat as I gagged around him.

"Awdo you want to suck my cock baby?" He ask me with a fake pout as he started to stroke himself slowly. I quickly nodded my  head when he did that. As hot as it may of been to watch him pleasure himself I would much rather do all the work for him. "Come then, use your words then."

"Please may I suck your cock daddy." I whimpered out as I starred up at him.

"Open your mouth again." He growled out, pulling my head back a bit more. I did as he ask and in a blink of his eyes he shoved his cock into my mouth until I was at the base and then holding me there.

He held me there a little whine longer before pulling me back but never releasing his hold he had on me. I was able to take in a quick gasp before he was shoving me back down again. This time was different though. He brought his hand up and pinched my nose, blocking any air I could possible take in.

I had spit coming down either side of my mouth as I choked around him and I could tell Ricky was amused with the slight of me. He let me go and I fell forward a bit taking in as much as air as I could. This time he let go of my hair and once I had myself composed I moved so I was straddling his lap.

I grinding myself into him and lent forward, placing a kiss on his neck before bring my lips to his ear. "May I please ride you Daddy?" I ask him in a sweet voice. I pulled myself back so I could meet his gaze and I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

He smirked at my and ran his fingers over my lips and I took them in, licking along them until he pulled them out of my mouth. He pulled my lace shorts off and started to slowly slid his fingers along my entrance. 

I pushed myself further down on his fingers and he pulled his hand away and delivered a harsh smack to my backside. "Be good for me or you won't like how this end." He growled at me and I let out a wimpier but sat still as he prep me. 

He pulled his fingers out and placed his hands on my hips. I moved myself up and sank myself down and stop once I took him in to the base. Before I could move again Ricky tighten the hold on my hips and slowly pulled me up on his length before shoving me down fast and harsh to the bottom once again. 

I let out a loud cry and he slap my ass once more this time to get my attention. "Come on kitten fuck yourself on my cock. Put on a good show for me." He told me and almost on command I did as he asked, moving myself along him. 

Once I had gotten the rhythm down and I was moving at a pleasurable pace for the both of us but I was throw off when Ricky thrust up, hitting my prostate dead on. He smirk at me and did this motions a few more times until I fell forward, gripping his shoulders for support. 

"You look that kitten."  He cooed in my ear and I let out a loud cry. He brought his hand down and started to stroke my cock and I was moments away from cumming. "Are you going to cum for me? Come on, then cum for Daddy." He snarled out and I let go the second he gave me permission to.

Of course though just because I was done, didn't mean he was done with me. Seconds after I let go he pulled out of me and flipped us over so I was on my back putting himself above me. This time when he slammed in to my I let scream out. I was sensitive now for already releasing but that didn't matter to him. I didn't really care either, I liked the idea of him using me as a hole to cum in.

He was being more rough with me now and I knew he probably could of gone on a lot longer if he really wanted to torturer me but he must of been in a good mood because not longer after he  pulled out, moving to straddle my chest. I reached my hands up and wrapped them aroudn his shaft and not long after with a loud moan he came all over my face. 

I brought my fingers up, scooping a bit onto them and putting them in my mouth with a moan. "Thank you for using me Daddy." I said smirking. 

I knew for a fact my makeup was smeared every where and my face was covered in his cum and I was making no effort to fixes that. He was enjoying seeing em this way just as much as I liked to look like this for him.