Deal With The Devil

He grab my hair in a tight grip and pulled me so I was bent over the desk. Due to how fast he had pulled me down I had no chance to catch my barrings and I smack my head against the desk. I let out a wimpier from the pain and the shock of it all.

"Shut up." He growled out before ripping my shorts down.

I should of expect this. Making a deal with Chris is like making a deal with the devil and that deal never comes cheap. I should of brace myself more for this knowing how aggressive he can be.

The hand that had a grip on my hair pressed my face further into the desk causing more pain to the area that had just smack against it. This time though I held back my wimpier.

I could hear him rummaging around through his drawers and then I heard the sound of the lube bottle opening and I was thankful for that. From the few times in the past I remember fucking around with Chris he was nothing close to small.

He inserted two fingers into me and moved up to three quickly just seeming that he wanted to get this part over with. To be honest I was surprised he was doing this anyways.

I felt him slowly pull his fingers out of me and I heard the wrapper of a condom open which I let out a sigh of relief that I was gong to have to say anything. I would rather not get anything from working at the dirty of a place. He probably was thinking the same of me though.

He placed a hand roughly on my back before thrusting himself into me without warning and I let out a scream out of shock. That scream eventual turn into a moan. Might as well enjoy whoring myself out. I think to myself with a smirk. That the only up side to this job for the most part.

I could hear Chris grunting above me as I started to move myself back to meet his thrust. The longer I did that the closer I got to cumming.

"May I cum?" I moan out.

"Good you remember. Go right ahead." He said.

I let out a loud moan and I felt him start to slow down until he came and he pulled out of me, giving me a shove.

"Fix your clothes and get out." He said readjusting himself before sitting back down in his chair.

I quickly pulled my shorts back up and fixed my hair a bit before turning to face him. "So are you going to give me some extra hours?" I ask timidly

He had a smirk on his face when he looked at me. "You can have the extra shift but your working them back to back without a break and if you are not working hard enough I'll take away that shift. Now get out." He said harshly gesturing towards that door that I quickly let myself out after that.

I continue to fix my hair as I made my way down the stairs noticing it was almost completely empty beside a few staff members cleaning up .Making my way by the bar I notice the same gentle eyed bartered.

"Thank you." I said stopping in front of where he was wiping down the bar.

"For what?" He ask looking up from his work with a quiet laugh.

"Helping me keep some of my money." I said.

"It as nothing. I know how your pay works, you already lose a good amount of it at the end of the week you don't need to lose half in one night. I don't think you're in a situation to be losing money." He said in a sympathetic tone.

"I never caught your name." I said, curious.

"It's Angelo." He said with a soft smile. "Have a goodnight." He said before going back to his work.

"You too." I said with a smile before turning to make my way to the exit.

"Shit." I mumble under my breathe realizing I missed the bus. I guess I'm going to have to walk. I think with a sigh.

I start walking as the cold air blew against my skin causing me to shake a bit. A pair of booty shorts and a tank top aren't really appropriate clothing for this type of weather.

"Hey do you need a ride?" I heard a male voice yell from his car as it slowed down beside me.

"Off the clock sweetheart you can fuck off." I snap without looking at them.

"Come on I'm not expecting anything for it. Your freezing let me drive you home."I heard him say and I recognized that voice. Looking over I notice it was the same blue eyed client from yesterday.

Crossing me arms and starring at him. "I'm off the clock you won't get anything for this." I said in a assertive tone.

"That's perfectly fine just let me drive you home." He said with a laugh.

I thought about it for a second and hesitantly got into the car. "You better be just driving me home." I said in a harsh voice hoping to intimidate him.

"I promise you I am. Now where do you live?" He ask with a smiling.

"Park Street." I mumble ashamed at how far it was from here.

"You were going to walk that far? Why don't you just drive to work?" He ask in shock.

"I don't have a car and I missed the bus trying to negotiate with my boss." I told him looking out the window.

"I heard what happen to you yesterday." He said sounding sorrowful.

"What do you mean?" I ask looking at him in shock.

"About you almost losing half your pay." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"How the fuck do you know about that?" I screech at him.

"I have friends who work in there. I also know that you're having a bit of money problem." He said.

"I guess word travels fast." I mumble under my breathe annoyed.

We sat in silence for a while until my stomach growl loudly. I forgot to pick up food after the whole situation with no landlord this morning. It not like I could really afford it anymore anyways.

"Whens the last time you ate?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Why does it matter to you?" I snap back at him.

"You're a lot different when you're not working."He said with a laugh."Let me take you out to eat. My treat and before you saying anything I'm not expecting anything from it."

Ya right. I think to myself with an eye roll.

"Fine."I said reluctantly. Let's see how this goes.