Toy

I was sitting on Ricky lap well him and Ryan talked. There have been a few people over a lot recently and strangely I didn't mind it. It was different for me from what I was like before this where I was always alone. I was starting to become more comfortable with most of the people Ricky has over which was a relief for both of us.

Ricky was running his hands through my hair as they talked and I was more just relaxing into his shoulder.

"Hey babe can you go get me another drink?" Ricky ask me and I nodded and got up off his lap. Once I was standing in front of him his hand came along on my butt and I let out a yelp. I didn't miss the smirk on Ryan face when he did that.

I quickly walked into the house and I noticed that both Ricky and Ryan seemed to stay silent until I had walked inside and shut the door behind me. I didn't think much of it until I came back with Ricky drink and I could hear the conversation from where I was standing besides the door. I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but what they don't know won't hurt them.

"Do you think he would mind?" I heard Ryan ask.

"I don't think so." I hear Ricky saw in a way that seemed like he was unsure of his answer.

"You know you treat him differently then anyone else I've seen you in a relationship with." Ryan said.

"He's different then anyone I've dated before." I heard Ricky say, his voices trailing off at the end and I couldn't help but blush at what he said but that feeling was short lived as confession set in. That means they have been talking about me this whole time. Needing to know what was going on I moved so I could open the door and go back outside.

I set Ricky's drink on the table and went to go back to where I was sitting on his lap but he stop me. I felt his hands move down my back until the rested on my lower back ad he bent me forward so I was inches from his face and Ryan probably had a really good view of my ass from this angle. I raised an eyebrow at Ricky as I start to put together what the two of them where talking about prior coming back out.

"So what do you say kitten are you going to let Ryan and I play with you?" He ask placing a hand under my chin making me look up at him.

"Of course Daddy." I said well biting my lip and lightly shaking my hips to tease the both of them.

I felt someone hand come down on my ass and I let out a yelp at the suddenness of it. "He's got a nice ass." I heard Ryan say in gruff voice.

"He does doesn't he." Ricky said with a smirk. The way they were talking to each other was something I was used to but never really liked beofre this. This is how people at the club I worked at had talked and it was never a turned on before but seeing the pride in Rick's face just seemed to bring that out in me. They were treating me like an object and I wasn't going to lie I quite liked it.

Ricky tighten his grip on my jaw. "Why don't you go show Ryan how good you are with your mouth." He said and to me.

"Of course Daddy." I said with a nod.

I then went to stand up and he pushed me down and pulled me until I was on my knees in front of him. "Crawl." He said and I nod once again and made my way over to where Ryan was sitting on the other side of the table.

I moved myself so I was kneeling in front of Ryan. I bent forward and started to kiss along the bulge. I slowly started to unbutton his pants as I continued to tease him and I continued this until he placed a hand in my hair and pulled my head back.

"Stop being suck a tease." He all but growled out beofre slapping the side of my face.

He kept the gripped on my hair brought and his other hand on the side of my face making me open my mouth. Then with one quick motion he pulled my mouth down onto his cock. He held my head down at the base and thrust up a few times before he stop.

"Can I trust you to not be such a tease?" He ask and I attempted to nod. "I want a verbal answer out of you. Come on try to talk." He said.

"Yes." I tried to say with his cock down my throat but it came out more muffled and it cause me to make a bigger mess of myself as spit dripped down my face.

"What was that?" He ask thrusting himself in again. I could hear the amusement in his voice as he said it.

"Yes!" I said more forceful this time and I heard a beeping sound above me that sound like a recording starting.

He released the grip he had on my hair and I started to bob my hand along his dick. I paused for a second though as I felt some behind me start to move me so that they could pull me pants down below my ass. Ricky's hand come around to the front of me and I felt his wet his fingers with the spit that had collect around me and he used it as lube as he prep me.

I heard Ricky move so he as kneeing down behind me and I felt him pull me back slowly so my ass was resting above his cock. I started to try to thrust myself down on his cock but he grab my hips and stop me.

I pulled myself off of Ryan's cock and turned to look at him. "Please fuck me Daddy." I said pleading with him.

"Get you mouth back on Ran's cock then." He told me as he slowly started to push himself into me. I bent forward quickly taking as much of him into my mouth as I could and I started to moan around him.

This seemed to bring him even closer because he grab my hand once again before pushing me down on him and not longer after cumming in my mouth.

"Don't swallow yet." I heard Ricky say behind me and Ryan pulled himself out of my mouth and placed his hand under my chin making me look up at him and I noticed his phone pointing down at me and then I realized where that sound had come from early.

He placed his hands the sides of my face once again telling me to open my mouth which I did and he placed his hand under my chin now closing my mouth.

"Swallow." He said looking down at me and I did so.

Ryan released the grip on my hair and sat back on the chair and I felt Ricky push my hand down on the patio floor which had been cover in my spit from gagging and I turned my head sideways. He trusted into me harshly and then brought his hand around to the front if me and started to stroke my cock. He must of notice I was seconds away from cumming.

"Cum." He growl and with that said I did right then. He thrusted into me a few more times before cumming inside of me and pulling out.

I collapsed on the ground from being worn out from all of this. Rick gently pulled me up so I was in his arms and started to pet my head as my eyes started to get heavy.

"Thanks man I'm going to go." Ryan said getting up from the chair.

"Anytime. Send me that video later." Ricky said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Sure. Bye Devin." He said beofre letting himself out.

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up." Ricky sad helping me to my feet and all but carrying me into the house.

This is what I loved about him, he could treat me like a whore one moment and then treat me like royalty the next. What else could I ever ask for.