Power Struggle

Walking up the stairs I started to slowly pull articles of clothing off as I went and by the time I walk into the bedroom I was completely bare. I moved myself up on the the bed and sat down on my knees facing the door. I wait a little bit, I think Ricky just wanted to taunt me a by making me wait for him. He did come up the stairs sooner the I amused he would but then again who would want to keep me waiting. 

"Fuck." I heard him mumble as he walk over to me and I couldn't help but smirk at him.

"What didn't want to keep my waiting any long?" I ask swaying myself lightly as he came over to me. He just stood in front of me. Ricky was usually taller then me but in this position he seemed to tower over me.

His one hand found it's way to the back of my head and grab it and pulled me up so I closer to his high. He pulled me so I was inches away from his face and held me there for a few moments before connecting are lips. His other hand that wasn't in my hair moved its self down my back before grasping at my butt and pulling me closer to him.

He eventuality released me from the grip he had on me and he threw my down so I was bent over a bit with my knees still tucked under me. He put his hand back in my hair and pulled my head up to look at him and I noticed I was at eye line with his crouch. With a smirk I brought my hand up as started to unbutton him and pull him out. 

As I was about to put my mouth around his cock I felt his hand in my hair pull my back stopping me and I look up at him with a pleading expression which just fueled to the smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you ask?" He ask me and I let out a wimpier as the grip on my hair got harsher. 

"May I please suck your cock Daddy?" I ask looking up at him with doe eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to say no to me like this. 

He pulled me closer to him and I quickly took him into my mouth and he pushed me down on him, holding me there for a moment before thrusting harshly into my mouth. I was gagging on him with every quickly thrust and I was feel myself being covered by my own spit. He then took it a set future and pinch my nose well I had his cock in my mouth down to the base. He kept me like this until it seemed to him that I couldn't take anymore and he pulled out of my mouth and I fell forward coughing and trying to catch my breath. 

In my moment of weakness I felt him push me backwards so I was laying on y back and he moved so he was over me in seconds. He placed a hand wrap my throat, just lightly squeezing it as he stared down at me.

"Whose in charge?" He ask me with a smirk.

"Hmm I don't know." I say with a smirk hoping to rile him up more. 

"You're such a brat." he mumble tightening his grip on his throat. He pulled his other hand up and slap my check before brings his hand in front of my mouth and placed his fingers in between my lips and I quickly understood what he wanted so I wrap my lips around his fingers and sucked on them until he pulled them from my mouth. 

I felt his fingers around my entrance and he slowly put the, in me before pulling them out and I let out a moan at the sudden feeling. 

"Do you want something? I think there is something you need to tell me first." He said smirking down at me. 

"Please I want your cock." I moan out trying to thrust myself back down on his hand.

He moved so his cock was resting in front of my ass. "Then who is in charge here?" He ask me. 

"You. Your in charge. Please Daddy I need you cock." I moaned out and he quickly thrusted himself in o me until he hit my prostate.

He wrap his hand around my throat and he was almost using it as leverage as he fucked me.  The grip he had on me was tighter then before and it was making it difficult to breathe, not that I was complaining though.He would loosen it but he never removed it. He continued thrusting into me quickly until I let out a loud moan. 

"Are you going cum?" He ask me unwrapping his hand from around my throat and putting one of his fingers in my mouth. I wrap my lips around his finger and nod up at him. He then shoved his finger further until it hit close to the back of my throat causing me to gag and then he removed it.He slap the side of my face. "Beg me then." He spat down at me. 

"Please Daddy. please let me cum.I beg him and with every word that came out of my mouth he seemed to slow down him trusts which made me let out a moan in frustration.

"That's my good little slut. Cum whenever you want." He said quickening his pace again and wrapping his hands around my cock and stroking it.From the combination of his hands around my cock and him hitting my prostate with every stroke it didn't take me long to cum. 

The cum covered my chest and Ricky ran his fingers through it before bringing them up to my lips. I got what he wanted and I started to lick them clean.

"God your such a whore. Do you like the taste of your own cum?" He ask pulling his now clean fingers from my mouth. 

"Yes Daddy but I would rather have your cum in my mouth." I said batting my lashes at him. 

"Is that so?" He ask pulling himself from me and grabbing my hair as he stood up. He pulled me off of the bed and I knelt down in front of him taking his cock into my mouth once again. He placed hand on the back of my head and control my motions until he pulled himself out of my mouth and placed a hand under my chin telling me to up my mouth. He titled my head up as he quickly stroke his cock in font of my face and with a loud moan he cover me in his cum. Most of it got in my mouth so I kept it open for him, waiting for him to tell me to swallow. 

His hand went back under my chin making my shut my mouth. "Swallow." He mumble and I quickly did and open my mouth once again to show him."That's my good boy. Now go get yourself cleaned up and we can cuddle." He told me and with a smirk I jump up and my way to the bathroom to removed the cum from my face and the smell of sex from my skin.