In Charge

I sat on the counter swinging my legs back and forth as I watch Ricky drink his cup of coffee before he left for work. This has been our routine for the last few days. I have only been back to my apartment once in that time frame and I was only there for a moment to grab most of my stuff. The longer I stay here the more I want to move in here.

"Do you have to go?" I whined.

"Kitten we go through this every morning. I have to go so I can buy you pretty things. I'll be back soon and how about I take you shopping tonight?" He ask as he walk over to me so he was standing in front of me and he set the coffee cup down beside me so he could wrap his arms around me.

"Do I get whatever I want then?" I ask, batting my eyes at him.

"Of course you can." He said and my eyes lit up. "Well almost anything you want." He corrected himself. "I'll be back soon." He said giving me a kiss and grab his coffee before he made his way towards the door.

After he left I jump down from the counter and made my way back upstairs with the intention to get ready for the day but that though was short lived when I collapse down on the bed. I immediately felt my eyes get heavy and I drift off to sleep.

______

The ringing coming from my phone brought me out of my nap. With my eyes still closed I aimlessly patted the bed side table trying to find my phone. Once it was in my hands I slowly started to open my eyes to see who was calling me.

"Hey." I said sweetly with sleep clouding my voice.

"Did you just wake up again baby?" I heard Ricky ask.

"Ya I took a little nap when you left." I said, turning over onto my side as my eyes started to shut again.

I heard him let out a laugh. "A little bit more then a little nap don't you think? It's the middle of the day now. I'm on my way home you better be ready." He said before hanging up the phone. By the end of his sentence I could tell that today wasn't a good day at work for him, he sound irritated.

Without a second thought I jump out of bed and maybe my way over to the bathroom starting the shower and letting it heat up before getting in. This was another upside of leaving with him. There is always hot water and the water pressure is defiantly better here.

I stood there just enjoying the feeling of the water and I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard the shower door open. I turned to to face it and I watched Ricky step into the shower behind me and he wrap his arms around my waist. I felt him start to kiss up my neck and I let out a moan well the grip he had on my waist tighten.

"How was work?" I ask in a moan.

"Not good. More people need to understand that I'm in charge, what I say goes." He said in a growl which just turned me on even more. If I wasn't hard before I defiantly was now.

"I understand that your in charge and what you say goes." I said sweetly.

"If you think so face the shower wall and stick your ass out." He demand and I quickly did as I was told.

"Like this Daddy." I said,shaking my butt at him trying to get a rise out of him.

"Stop it." He said, bring his hand roughly down on me causing me to let out a yelp and jolt forward.

"And if I don't?" I ask shaking my butt once again.

I felt him push my body roughly forward so I was pressed against the shower wall now and then he lean against my back. "Do you really think it's a good idea to test me." He mumble near my ear. I felt is hand come around toward my face and his fingers rested against my lips. "Suck." He said forcefully and I quickly wrap my mouth around his fingers getting them as wet as I could. "Good boy." He mumble, pulling them from my mouth.

I felt him slowly start to stretch me out and the longer it went on for the more impatient I got. I started to push myself down on his fingers harshly and I felt him roughly grab my hips to stop my movement and he then remove his fingers for me and I like out a groan.

"Please fuck me Daddy. I feel so empty." I moan out.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me?" he ask bringing his cock near my entrance.

"Yes I am, now please fuck me." I beg him loudly and I felt him thrust himself into me quickly. I felt him bring his hand back up to my mouth and he slip his fingers back in. It felt like he was pulling leverage from his grip on my mouth to pull me closer to him. He eventually remove his hand from my mouth and I felt his put his hand behind my head and push my head into the wall.

I let out a scream as he hit my prostate hand on and I heard him chuckle. "Do you like that?" he ask doing it again.

"Yes." I stammered out. "Please may I cum?" I ask him as I felt myself getting close.

"Cum when ever you ready."He said as he thrust rougher into me and I came shortly after. I felt him pull out and turn me round before shoving me to my knees in front of him. He placed a hand under my chin pulling my head up to look up at him. "Open." He said and I quickly open my mouth. I watch him stroke himself in front of my face until he came all over it and I let out a moan.

"You look so good like that. Stay just like that." He said opening the shower door and stepping out quickly and returning with his phone. He stood outside of the shower and took a picture of me.

"As much as I love seeing you like this I did promise to take you shopping so we should probably get clean up." He said as he put his phone down and step back into the shower and help me to my feet.

He help me clean up and it felt relaxing to have someone care for me this way. I'm usually thrown to the side after sex, that was the way it was even before I was working at that club. He spent the whole time complementing me as I started to get ready.

"What are you going to do with that picture?" I ask with a smirk as he walked up behind me and a wrap his arms around my waist.

"It's all for me if that's what you're asking. I may have to go on a business trip in a few weeks to deal with some things going on in my company. I wanted something to look at and that was just to hot to turn down." He said planting a kiss on the side of my face.

"No don't go." I whined.

"I'll be back in a few days and then you can get whatever you want." He said with a smirk. "Now are you ready to leave? I think it about time I spoiled you don't you think?" He ask turning me around to face him.

"Yes I am and it's always time to spoil me" I snit and he let out a laugh.

"Then let's go baby." He took my hand and gently pulled my towards the door. I feel like this shopping trip was going to be interesting.