chapter 2

I read the msg. It was like this.
" hey tweety😊"
" Salam Annie. Hey you know I don't like that name 😡. ", since I met her she calls me that name because she thinks I talk to people a lot plus it's cute. My phone buzzed again with a message .
"Hey boo😚 ..Hehe ok I won't. So what's your plan today? ", since I have nothing to do I thought of going to the mall. Hey I'm not that interested but I can hang out with my friends so why not. I replied Annie saying call others as well so we can spend a girl's day out.

I quickly rapped my hijab securely. And went down. Annie picked me. Her father gave us a ride which was really nice of him.

We head to the shopping mall which is not so far from my home, it's huge. Since we will in the capital city its easy to get there. Annie ,shafiya( we call her sha) and I went there. Sha is the sensitive one and has a short temper. If you leave aysha and shafiya (omg they rhyme )alone you can see Tom and Jerry live telecast. That's how they are fighting and laughing.
But deep down they care for eachother. But they aren't mature enough to see it. Sidra is our chubby one. She is so caring and good in baking food. Last but not least, Marwa, she is a year elder to four of us. But the age does not make a different. She is the mature one. Who understands everything and advice us. We love her and respect her a lot. We can't live without each other. Allah gave me the best.

So as I told we were walking through the mall and shopping random stuff. I only bought a lotion and a lip balm. Those are the only things I'm fond of and I don't have lots of money to spend. My friends bought different things. Finally we head to the food corner. We had our meal and head back to our car.

Bam! I bumped on something hard and fell on my butt. Great!  It hurts a lot, once I look up there stood the reason to my fall. A boy or a man around twenty or something is standing above me. I quickly got up right now everyone in the mall is looking at us. Talk about embarrasing. Oh gosh. My friends are around me just starring at me. I pick my stuff and mumble a sorry to the wall. I mean man. I moved away but the next thing stop my track.

"Watch where your going next time four eye" he says with a stupid smirk. what the? yeah its true I wear glasses but how dare he insult me like this.
"Excuse me mister you are the one who knock on me while you were busy talking on your stupid phone", saying that I just gave him a glare and walk fast from that jerk. Who does he think he is, a multimillionaire. aarrg. I was soo angry.

"Hana calm down! Forget about him and don't ruin our time thinking about that...look at yourself, youre turning red", Sidra says. She is right.I shouldn't let shaytan control me and ruin my time with friends. Aausoobillah.
"But he's hot, wasn't he Hana?" Annie asks wiggling her eyebrows. I threw my purse at her. She's always the flirty one who talks all those nonsense about hot boys.
" Ouch Hana. I wasn't lying", she says while rubbing her hand. I rolled my eyes.
" I agree, Hana was starring at him too." This time shafiya join her. I turned red was I really starring at him. Eww no i didn't.  I was the type who didn't like all those weird crush stuff.
Finally we were infront of my house. I got out the car.

"Feamanillah!see you guys" I said and  wave at my friends and entered my house.

-----------------------------------------------------
Please comment and click the star button if you like it guys😘