Chapter 32

Jak's POV

"Can you please come to my party tomorrow?" Seth asks again.
I denied last time but if consider it a bit more this time.
"If Rocco agrees to go and Dylan won't come near me then I'll go." I say.
"Consider it done." He says smiling.
"Why won't you just talk to Rocco? Tell him the truth?" Trinity asks.
"He won't believe me and he probably hates me." I reply.
"But you'll talk to him at my party?" The blond boy asks.
"Yeah. I'll try to get him alone somewhere..." I mumble.

Rocco's POV

I decide to answer my phone because it's been a couple days since they've attempted to talk to me so I figured it has to be important, right? Wrong.
"Hey, Rocco. I was just wondering if you could make it to my party tomorrow?" Seth's voice rings out.
"I'm not going." I say, immediately shooting down any idea of me leaving my room.
"Please. Dylan won't even be there. And me and Trin really miss you." He begs.
"I don't want to go anywhere. And Jak's going to be there." I say bitterly.
"Just think, there'll be alcohol. And you can drink as much as you want. You can hang out with me and Trin and Jak doesn't even have to be near us. And no school tomorrow so the three of us can try to get over our hangovers together... Please Rocco. Were really worried about you. And you have to get out of your house, even if it's to go to a party." He pleads.
"Alright fine." I say rolling my eyes.
"Be at my place tomorrow at 7. Ends at 11 but you can stay the night if you want." Seth says happily.
"See you then." My voice sounds dull, even to me.
"Bye." He chirps hanging up.
I sigh and pull myself out of bed feeling grosser than normal.
I shower, wash my bed sheets, clean my room and do my workout plan which consists of 50 pushups, 50 crunches, 50 squats, and 50 jumping jacks.
"Rocco? You home?" Ben calls closing the front door behind him.
"Yeah." I shout back.
I'm about to exit my room when I get extremely dizzy. I can't even remember the last time I ate something. Nor can I remember the last time I slept well. I can't even remember the last time I left the house.
"Starting Monday you're going back to school." Ben says as soon as I enter the living room.
I shake my head quickly but stop when a wave of dizziness and nausea hits me.
"You can't just mope in here for the rest of your life. There's no other schools in the area so you either go to school Monday or I'm going to have to send you back to your dad." He says frowning at me.
My eyes widen at the mention of my dad.
Ben had no idea what kind of person Dad was. That was one of those things we just wouldn't talk about.
"Alright fine. And just to let you know, I'm going out tomorrow night." I say walking back to my room.
Feeling the need to get out for a bit, I change into a pair of sweat pants and a tshirt and I cover my arms in bracelets.
I tug on my runners and head out for a jog/run.

*Time Skip to Friday Night*

Jak's POV

I look myself over once more in the mirror. I want to look perfect for Rocco. I need to get him back somehow.
I'm wearing this except for the watch.