The end -Part 1

Jak's POV

Not long after, my mom, Seth's dad, Trinity's mom, and Ben all showed up, nearly in tears.
They all had been so worried for the past couple days, none of us are too surprised but Rocco probably is. Going from thinking no one cares about you, to having 7 people at the hospital for you must be pretty confusing.
And I can't even imagine how guilty he must be feeling.
The nurse and doctor sent us all into the hospital room again except for Ben who they had to talk to about what to do with Rocco.
The parents sat in chairs by the bed while Trinity, Seth, Rocco and me crowded into the bed.
Rocco sits on my lap with his legs draped to one side, his back resting agaisnt the wall and my back against the pillows. His arms wrapped around my neck, head resting on my shoulder and my arms around his tiny waist.
I wanted to talk to him about everything but considering he just woke up and he still looks tired and on edge plus there's so many people in the room, I decided not to.
"Hey, how about you take a nap? Rest a little bit. You look like you need it." I whisper gently, rubbing his knee.
He nods tiredly and relaxes agaisnt me. I shift us around a little bit to get us comfortable as he falls asleep.
"G'dnight." He mumbles, eyes drooping shut.
"Goodnight." I reply kissing his forehead softly. It reminds me of when we first met and first started dating.
I can hear the conversation outside the door getting more heated but still staying hushed enough so I can't make out the words.
"I'm going down to get something to eat. You kids want anything?" Trinity's mom asks, breaking the suffocating silence.
"I'll come." Mom says hopping up. Seth's dad stands.
"Me and Seth have to get going anyways." He says. The blond boy sighs but stands as well.
"Could you just bring up some fries for me later?" Trinity asks sounding tired as well.
The parents nod and Seth kisses Trin before they all walk out.
"You tired?" The brunette girl asks, yawning.
"Not really. But you can get some sleep if you want." I reply.
She starts getting out of the bed but I stop.
"Come 'ere. Were best friends, nobodies going to mind you sleeping next to me." I say rolling my eyes slightly.
She pokes out her tongue before crawling back into bed next to me and Rocco.
Soon the three of us are under the covers together, the two of them sleeping, while I anxiously await what's going to happen.

Rocco's POV

I open my eyes to darkness and I can't help to freak out.
I let out a small squeak, tears already filling my eyes. I can feel the hospital sheets pulled over my body and some warmth beside me.
My body feels paralyzed in the bed and I can't move.
Then an arm that's around my back pulls me closer and I jolt up.
Tears stream heavily down my face remembering that it's all over.
Jak sits up beside me, reminding me I'm not alone. It's over.
"It's okay. You're okay. It's okay. What's wrong?" Jak rushes hugging me tightly yet cautiously.
"I... It f-felt li-like I-it w-was happening a-again. I-I thought I w-was s-still in a c-c-coma... A-and I-I.. It w-was a-awful!" I cry burying my face in his chest.
"It's all over. I promise. You're never going to have to go through that again."
He soothes quietly.
Another body stirs in the bed and she yawns and stretches, waking up.
She looks at me, her big eyes imediately  filling with sympathy.
She wraps her small, dainty arm around my waist gently, underneath Jak's strong arms. Her other hand touching my knee.
"It's all over." Jak whispers again, lowering his head onto my shoulder.
I thought that I was going to die. Or even worse I thought I was going to be in a coma for the rest of my life where I could hear, see, and feel but couldn't move or speak.
I thought I had to continue watching them go through the pain I caused them.
'Suicide doesn't end pain. It just passes it on to another person.' It was a quote that I learned from a while ago but only now do I fully understand the meaning.
I thought that I would've died and the world would keep spinning but all my attempt did was cause so much pain for everyone else.
"I'm sorry." I whisper, barely audible.
"It's not your fault." Trinity says defiantly.
The room falls quiet once again as we lose ourselves in our own thoughts.