Chapter 11

Rocco's POV

Of course I had to have awful insomnia and then a terrible nightmare to ruin the great day.
Everything had gone so perfect with Jak.
Wow, I can't believe how much I've grown to like the ginger.
His perfect hair always styled perfectly, his pale face with his adorable little freckles, his perfect laugh, his beautiful smile that he always seemed to wear.
And his eyes.
Wow, those perfect bluish green eyes that crinkled in the corner when he laughed.

After Jak had left I ran to the bathroom and forced myself to throw up all the food I had eaten.
And then I just layed in bed until 2am just thinking and thinking about everything.
I ended up crying myself to sleep.

*Dream*

"Hey babe." Matty says greeting me at his door.
"Hi." I say kissing him softly.
He leads me through his house into his room.
We spend a good couple hours just talking and laughing and kissing.
"I love you, Rocco. You know that right?" Matty says suddenly.
"Yeah. I love you too." I say with a small laugh.
He smiles at me for a second then leans forward and kisses me.
It starts off soft then gets more heated as he pushes me back on the bed.
In an instant both of our shirts are gone.
We've done stuff like this before but I've told him time and time again that I want to wait for a while before we do anything more than make out.
Matty starts kissing my neck and he lets his hands trail down my body.
I should've just ended it there but I let him keep going because back then I trusted him.
He kept kissing my neck and jaw and chest and his hands had stopped at my thigh/hip area.
My arms were still loosely strung around his shoulders.
He suddenly grinds into me making me grab his hips and try to push him away because I know where this is going.
"Stop it, Matty." I say feeling slightly scared.
"But you love me." He says kissing my neck more.
I squirm uncomfortably.
His hands make their way toward my jeans.
I grab them trying to get him to stop but he's a lot stronger than me.
Tears fill my eyes.
"Matty... Please stop." I whimper softly.
He grabs both my wrists with one of his hands and pin them above my head without a word.
His other hand somehow manages to unzip my jeans and start tugging them down.
"Please don't do this Matty." I plead feeling tears drip down my cheeks.
"You love me, Rocco. You'll love this. I promise."
He manages to get my jeans all the way down to my knees before I start freaking out.
"Stop, Matty! Get away from me!" I almost scream.
I start struggling against him but he pins me to his bed easily.
I let out a sob knowing there's no way I can stop this now.
He reaches under his bed and grabs something, it looks like a scarf.
He ties my wrists together then ties the scarf to the bed above my head.
"You'll love this. I promise." He repeats again.
In mere seconds both of our jeans our discarded onto the floor.
By now I'm crying pretty hysterically and I'm struggling against the scarf.
"Let me go, Matty! I don't want this!" I scream.
He just rolls his eyes at me and pulls another ribbon-thing out from under his bed.
He kisses me softly.
"I love you." He whispers.
Then he gags me.
With his thumbs he pulls my boxers down and his expression turns into one of lust and hunger.
I let out a loud scream around the gag and Matty slaps me.
I whimper then start sobbing as he grabs a bunch of stuff out of his bedside table.
"I love you. You'll love this. I promise." He whispers.

I shoot awake letting out a sob.
His voice echoes in my ears even though I'm awake now.
It's been the same dream ever since it happened.
Sometimes the dreams last longer than that sometimes I'm lucky enough for it end to end early like it did today.
I check my phone and through my teary eyes I see that it's only 3:30am.
Sobbing, I stumble my way to the bathroom.
All I want to do I watch my pain leave me as the blood trickles down my arm.
But I know that Jak would be so disappointed in me if I did that.
I finally bring up the courage and dial his number even though I feel awful doing it.
I'm so clingy and needy.
He picks up on the third ring.
"It's 4am." Is all he says sounding exhausted.
"I-I-I'm s-sorry." I cry.
"Rocco?"
I try to answer but I can't even breathe anymore.
"I'll be there in 5 minutes, okay? Stay calm."

As Jak said he arrived in 5 minutes.
He didn't even come through the front door. He climbed through my window then ran into the bathroom.
He cradled me in his strong arms as I cried.
"Nightmare?" Jak guesses.
I nod with a small hiccup.
"It's okay. As I promised they won't ever hurt you again."
Jak brings me back to my room and slides under the blankets with me.
"I'll keep you safe." He whispers.
I notice Jaks bag sitting on the floor by my bed. He's so thoughtful.
"I shouldn't have woken you up."
"I like you a lot, Rocco. I don't know how awful it must be to have such a terrible childhood and such a bad life so far but I promise you I will pick up the pieces no matter how many times you tell me not to. I will take you broken heart and I will fix it. I'll make sure that you no longer have cuts, you'll only have battle scars from the war you'll win. I'll save you, Rocco. I promise."
I smile at his words.
"Thank you. You have no idea how much it means to have someone who cares for me as much as you do in my life." I answer.
I don't know how it happened but he leaned closer then I leaned closer then all of a sudden our lips touched.
It was only for a second but it happened.
The popular, hot, beautiful, life saver, Jak just kissed me.
"Go to sleep, sweetie." He says kissing my forehead and tucking me in more.
I feel so tired so quickly and I curl into Jak and sleep pull me into a warm cozy embrace.

What the even heck??? Over 1100 words!!!!! What is this?
It's like midnight by now and this is what I'm doing with my life.
I should be finishing that homework...
But you know instead I'll listen to Pierce the Veil and write fanfiction. Okay.

~ELLLLLLIIIIIIIEEEEEEE :P