Chapter 1 The Beginning

Harry James Potter was 8 years old, and his sister, Lindsay Rose Potter, was 7 years old. They were in hiding with their parents but didn't know it. Peter Pettigrew was on the loss. Lindsay and Harry were good friends with the Weasleys, who were supposed to come over that day. Lindsay and James went to see the two other Mauraders. When they got home.

Lindsay's POV

I saw mommy and big brother crying. I didn't know why. Daddy eventually got them to fall asleep. Daddy wrote a letter to the Weasleys telling them that mommy was ill. I wanted to see Ginevra Weasley, or Ginny, who was my best friend. I knew I couldn't.

"Come here, princess," Daddy said. I went to Daddy and sat on his lap. He picked up the paper with the part with the houses listed. I saw a new house! It was right by Ginny's!

"Daddy, look," I yelled, pointing at the house. He looked at it, and a smile grew on his.

"Good eye princess," he almost yelled. He stood up, bringing me with him. He lifted me into the air and spun around with me in his arms.

A couple of days later, we looked at the house. Not long after that, we moved in.

Fred, George (the Weasley twins), and Ginny helped me decorate my room. They also helped me unpack.

Bill, Charlie, and Ron helped Harry decorate his room. They also helped him unpack.

Harry's room looked like a Quidditch field. His walls were enchanted so players could move around. His room was Quidditch themed.

My room was themed because of Gryffindor. Charlie and Bill painted the Gryffindor crest. It looked amazing.

I heard many stories about Gryffindor house.

What I didn't know was that something would change my life....... something big......... something that would affect a few people close to me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, I'm GinnyWeasleyRules.

I hope you liked my first chapter. I do hope to make more stories. I loved writing this so far. Hope you enjoy.