23 - catch you later

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" Tyler pauses.

We listen to the news reporter, "local Massachusetts Boston home, destroyed after a threatening house fight just found hours ago." The women speaks.

My jaw drops. The house is robins mansion. It was literally set on fire. I look at Tyler who had his eyes wide open.

"Holy shit what happened when we left??" Josh arched his eyebrows In shock.

"Hell is what happened." I spoke. I hope the joker is okay! I really don't want him hurt.. I am starting to feel a little worried, I mean he did this for me. My heart was racing.

I look down at my food and begin to play with it. I just can't watch the tv anymore, I don't even want to look at it. We were just there and it blows my mind to look at it on tv.

"So what's gonna be happening to you both?" I ask josh and Tyler. They begin to look confused. "What do you mean?" Josh asks.

"Like, for you guys saving me.. Will something be happening to you guys?" I question more clearly this time. I really wonder about this. I don't want any of them hurt.

Josh looks at Tyler in which Tyler is just keeping his eyes on his food. They both were silent for a couple of seconds.

"I mean.. Anything can happen honestly. I think all in the end Robin just wanted the joker to arrive on his territory so he has the right to destroy him." Josh states. Damn, I never really thought it like that.

Tyler slowly nods. "That could be a theory, but mine is that Robin wanted to mentally fuck the joker up so he would get him to finally blow up and go after him." He shrugged.

I nod, I don't really have a theory or thought. It is all just messed up in its own way. It's clear Robin has a lot of issues to work out.

I can't get my mind off the joker.. I am just gonna stay quiet. We all just eat our food and remain silent.

After a couple of minutes, josh stands up. "I'll be back." He heads out of the door, leaving me and Tyler left in the room.

I tuck away my food and put it back in the bag. I huff and bite my lip looking outside the window.

"Hey Violet.." I hear Tyler speak. I turn around and slightly smile not very much in the mood to talk. I nod.

He looks down kinda sad, "you wanna talk to him don't you?" I furrow my eyebrows. "Who?.." I plainly ask. I think I already know who.. But I just want to know for sure.

"Joker." He responds. I pause but eventually nod.. "He fought for me, and I still left." I feel my heart sink when I say out loud.

Tyler doesn't say anything. "I know, his, um.. Number if maybe you wanna try to call him." He suggests very hesitantly.

My eyes goes wide and I feel some energy spark through me. "Really??" I ask almost standing up. He notices my movement and slightly smiles.

"Well, yeah. Here." He reaches for a piece of paper and jotted some numbers down. "That's his number, don't ask how I know it by heart." Tyler smirks.

I raise a brow. Wait how did he know it by heart though.. "Uhh okayy.." I slowly take the paper out of his hand and giggle.