Chapter 34

< In The Morning >

*Therese POV* 

I was looking at the ceiling, yep I can't sleep and it's still six freaking am. My thought were all about the bags I worked hard to buy them, but why me? why I'm the one get's this type of news, Niall is still asleep snoring lightly and same with Harry I checked the time again and saw it's 6:20 "might as well start to get ready and order breakfast" I said to myself. I sat up and walked slowly to my luggage and grabbed an outfit and undies and bra and walked slowly to the bathroom to have a shower.

After I showered I went back to the room, lads still asleep, and checked the time again 6:40am so I went to the kitchen to order breakfast but something caught my eye in the living room by the door so I walked and saw three bags "it can't be" I said grabbing the bags and open them "oh my god the clothes, NIALL,HARRY" I started to scream grabbing all the bags and ran in the room yelling. 

"What? What's wrong?" Niall woke up immediately following by Harry "what's *yawn* wrong? it's only seven-half past ten" Harry said "THE BAGS LOOK!!" I screamed again "how they came in our hotel room?" Niall said sitting up while yawning "I don't know!! but god thank the lord" I said, "look there's note" Harry said sitting up grabbing it and start reading it "now you got them but if you keep doing the same I do worse" I looked at Niall and than him "who the hell wrote that!" I said, "I don't know but all matters bags are here, now why are you dressed up?" Niall said to me "I cannot sleep so I got ready and was about to order breakfast but then I saw the bags" I said, "oh, I'm going to get ready it's already 7:10 am and now I can't sleep cause it went all away" Harry said "sorry.." I said he laughed "it's fine" with that he walked to the bathroom. I look at Niall and saw him already looking at me "you know your beautiful right?" he said putting his hands around my waist, I blushed and look down "hey, look at me" he said. I looked at him and smile "can I ask you something?" I nod "I know were not in a romantic place or I wearing something and not my boxer but, anyway, Therese will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled wide and just stood there smiling when suddenly I kissed him he kissed back immediately when we pulled back I said "those that answer your question ?" he nod and kissed me again "guys really??" we pulled back and looked at Harry and broke down laughing "sorry bro, I go get ready" Niall said with that he went to get ready.

*Iona POV*

I woke up with someone snoring "ugh" I looked at my right and saw Zayn sleeping and snoring "Zayn wake up" shaking him, he didn't move "Zayn wake up" nothing, sigh, I sat up on the bed and sit on him "Zayn babe wake up" kiss his cheek and then his neck and start to suck a bit while looking at him. He immediately stop snoring and open his mouth so I pulled back and lay on him ass up "babe wake up" whispered in his ear and kiss behind, I felt his hands around me and I smiled and look at his face seeing him awake "way to wake up in the morning haha" he said in his morning sexy voice "you kept snoring and woke me up so that's why I woke you up" I said he laughed and kissed my lips "sorry love, what time it is?" I turned my head and look at the watch that is on the night stand "8:45 am" I said looking at him again, he sat up in a sitting position me on him still "let's get ready and we go have breakfast then we meet the others" he said "okay" was about to sit up but he pulled me back and kissed me.

<After getting ready>

"Zayn, let's go" I walked to the living room and grabbed my bag and mobile when I saw lots of bags with brands name "holy god" walked to the bags "ZAYN" I yelled grabbing them, he came running "I'm done let-- what's those?" he said I turned to him "THE BAGS ARE BACK" I yelled he laughed "don't yell and good but how they came in here?" I shrugged put them on the sofa "I don't care all matters that are here now let's go" I said and walked to the door "wait there's a note" I stopped and looked at Zayn "here let me see" walking to him grabbing the note from his hands, "now you got them but if you keep doing the same I do worse, the fuck?" I said "someone didn't know what to do with his time, cmon lets go I'm starving," Zayn said grabbing my hand and the note, which he put on the living room table and pulled me with him outside in the hallway. 

We walked to the lift in silent him snuggling me to him but I kept thinking about that note, which clearly I know that handwriting somewhere but I can't put a finger on it. Whoever it is is going to pay really hard cause they scared the shit out of us girls. 

Whoever it is, your screwed.