Chapter 15

*Iona POV*

I just put on my heels and after that, I looked into the mirror "Zayn really has a style if he has chosen that outfit for you" I turned around seeing Steph I smiled "yeah he has, thanks for doing my hair" she sat down on my bed "it's nothing now make your things you are going to take and put them in the bag because he will be here in--'' she looked at her watch than at me ''five minutes'' I nodded and do what she said, I put my phone, wallet and lipstick didn't feel to put lots of things so those are good for tonight a knock on the door I heard and Steph sat up "I go open take a deep breath then come out" I nodded and she left.

"She's coming oh look here she is," Steph said to Zayn when I walked in the living room.Zayn stood there looking at me "WOW you look hot" he said I blushed and said "you look handsome too" Steph cleared her throat "okay little love birds go have fun but not too much fun and bring her back by 11:00" while opened the door and throw us out "well let's go" Zayn said, we started to walk to the lift when I remembered something important "Zayn?" he looked at me "yeah babe" I looked down ''about Niall and the paps.." he made me look into his eyes because he made me look at him because with his pointing finger make my head look up "don't worry about them right now, everything is settled.Niall is with Louis like I told you he took him to a football match I think and where we are going the paps are not allowed and about now we are going from the back door" I nodded just in time the lift opened reviling we arrived at level0.He made his hand around me make me blush for once again, and we walked to the car going out from the back door.

"Can you tell me where were going? please" I asked for the hundred times, he have been driving for an hour and the answer he was giving me was, no "hahaha I can't tell you because we're here so you can see by yourself" I looked out of the window and saw an expensive restaurant "Zayn this is too much this is really expensive" I said to him when he opened my door, how gentlemen he is he even took my hand and helped me out ''Iona I never did this before and I want to make these things for you, let's go in and we eat then after to your next destination" I looked at him with shock face "another surprise! ugh let's go in" he chuckled of how I did my face and nodded to go inside.

"Reservation under Malik, please," Zayn said to the man that was next to the door he checked and look at us "follow me please" we followed him, he took us in the back so we make sure paparazzi won't see us.Zayn put out a chair for me and I sat down saying thank you to him.

The waiter just took our order now we wait for the food "so why don't you say something about yourself then I tell you mine?" Zayn asked I nodded and put my glass of wine on the table "well I'm 17 years old turning 18 in 15th November.I'm a model you know that haha erm I like puppies, I'm always there for someone, don't care what other say about me.Likes to go clubbing ,dancing,tattoos,piercings and drinking. I smoke but don't tell Niall erm and I'm afraid of snakes. That's all I think" I finished laughing a little "that's interesting well I'm 23 years old turning 24 next 12th January.I'm a singer but you know that haha I like the same things of what you said and painting too, I smoke too and don't worry I won't tell him and I don't know how to swim well not that much haha" I laughed at how he sound embarrassing because the swimming thing "don't worry I help you with the swimming thing" he nodded and smiled "oh, by the way, did you put money in my back pocket?" shit! "erm yeah..oh look the food is here" I said.Thank you food for saving me haha.

We just ate the food and let me tell you that steak was delicious Zayn didn't let me pay how gentleman he is but the thing is if I have money than I pay for mine all of it, yes it's romantic but all he said was "I asked you and besides man pay" and I didn't argue with him.

''So where are you taking me now?" I asked when he climbed in the driver seat he looked at me and smiled "that's for me to know for you to find out in a few" with that he started the car and drove to I don't know.I was looking outside the window there wasn't an awkward silent the radio was on but low volume I was so caught up and in my own world that I didn't know Zayn stopped the car and came to open my door "wow were next to the London Eye!" Zayn chuckled and grabbed my hands "let's go in there".

I can't believe I'm in the London Eye I always wanted to ride it but being caught up living in Ireland I didn't, I felt two hands around me "you liked it?" I smiled and turn around looking at him "I'm not into romantic stuff, sometimes I like them and let me tell you this. This was the best so far" he smiled "glad you like it" he said after that all we did was staring at each other than in blink of eyes we were kissing.

*Zayn POV*

I couldn't help myself she's so gorgeous, our lips moved so perfectly together I felt like this girl is I don't know make me feel, me.She broke the kiss and looked at me "wow" I smiled and kissed her forehead "I know, let's go to the car and head back because tomorrow early" I said to her she nodded and turned around to walk but not before I grabbed her hand and kissed her lips than lead her to the car.

"I had fun these evening," Iona said right now we are outside at her hotel room "I'm glad you liked it" I pecked her lips "I'm too I hate to say this but you better go in because it's 10:57 and Steph said to bring you back by 11:00 and besides if someone come out were screwed" she laughed and kissed my cheek "good night Zayn" I smiled "good night Iona" she went in her room and I stayed there looking at the closed door.

Best day so far.