Chapter 17

*Liam POV*

We just arrived at the hotel Louis is with our tour manager Paul to grab us our keys tour our hotel rooms, right now we are in Manchester staying here for four days then go to Liverpool "so here are how we are going to be in the rooms; Liam and Steph, Niall and Iona, Zayn and me and Harry alone" me with Steph in the same room!? okay I can't take it anymore I asked her to go on a date with me and she said yes but now she thinks I told Louis to make her roommate with me "let's go boys don't forget you have and interview in 4hrs then you have the day all to yourself" Kurt our bodyguard said we nodded and went to the lift "can me and Iona come to the interview?" Steph asked "yeah sure" Harry replied.

"Steph I'm sorry for staying with me I swear I didn't tell anyone till you want to and now that you're rooming you can take the bed--" she cut me off with saying "Liam its fine stop rambling" she finished with laughing I laughed and nodded "sorry now that we have 4hrs to leave want to go next to the others? then tonight we can make that date happen" I said and winked, she blushed and nodded "sure wait what about the unpacking?" "we make it tonight right now I just need to relax haha" she nodded "let's go"

*Zayn POV*

I and Louis are waiting for the others to come over we are going to chill here then we go to the interview *knock on the door* I guess they are here "I get it Zayn" Louis said I stayed on the sofa watching TV "come in Iona he's in the living room" I smiled hearing Iona name, I didn't bother to stand up I let her come next to me "hey" I looked at her beautiful face "hey babe come lay next to me till the others come" she nodded and lay next me I put my hand around her so she won't fall and kissed her forehead "you okay?" I asked because she closed her eyes "yeah tired that's all" she replied not opening her eyes.I smiled and snuggle her more into my chest "sleep" I said simply she opened her eyes  "and the others?" I was going to reply but Louis came and beat me to it "go in his room Iona you have red eyes with tired" she stands up me do the same with her "you both fine with it?" she asked, I and Louis chuckled "if we are not fine with it I won't tell you" Louis said me agreed with him "okay then thank you, Zayn show me please" I nodded and make my arms around her and walk her to the room "here baby sleep if Niall asks I tell him you were tired and me and Louis told you to sleep, need something to sleep with?" because she was wearing shorts and t-shirt, she shakes her head 'no' and lay down "no it's fine thanks, babe, I wish I could tell you to join but Niall..." she stopped and I nodded knowing exactly what she wanted to say "sleep I wake you up if we go out before the interview but I don't think so, so I woke you up few minutes before we need to go" I kissed her head and went out closing the door behind me.

"She's out?" Louis asked I nodded and sit down on the sofa"yeah she was really tired, the others didn't come yet?" he shakes his head "nope they are here in a few thought" I nodded then I remembered "thank you for helping me with Iona" he laughed "it's nothing just remember what you told me; you are trying to change", I nodded knowing what he's saying is true and I promised Iona too "yeah I know, were going to tell Niall I want to make her my girlfriend. I asked her if I was running fast but she's fine with it" he nods when he was going to say something knock on the door we heard "I go open" I told him, I sat up and went to open "hey guys come in" I moved so they come in and when they did I closed the door and join them to the living room.

"Where's Iona?" Niall asked the first thing he did when he sat down I looked at Louis so he can say something but he didn't, oh thanks, lad "she came here before you guys because she was bored and she was about to sleep on the sofa so, me and Louis told her to go in my room and sleep, her eyes were red so yeah.." I told him I know I didn't tell him that we were cuddling but I want to live "oh okay". We all talked for a bit then Liam received a message saying that we need to start to go downstairs so I stand up and told them "I'm going to wake up Iona" they nodded and I went to wake her up. I went in the room leaving the door a little bit open and went quietly next to the left side, I stayed there looking at her how she's beautiful asleep but then I remembered the interview "Iona love wake up" I said shaking her a bit she only stayed how she was "Iona c'mon wake up" she didn't even move so I kissed her, when I did that she immediately kissed back so I pulled back making her groan "c'mon we need to go, baby" she nodded and set up "let's go".

*Niall POV*

When Zayn said he is going to wake up Iona I felt like I need to see what he's going to say to her "Louis can I use the bathroom please?" he looked at me from the others "yeah sure" I said quick thanks and went. The door was shut but it was good to see them "Iona love wake up" I heard Zayn said while shaking her a bit, Iona didn't bother to move so he said again "Iona c'mon wake up" nothing then the next thing he did was kissing her and she woke up "c'mon we need to go, baby" she just nodded and sit up. That's my cue to go next to the others.

"Let's go, guys, we leave in five minutes," Harry  said when Iona and Zayn came in the living room we nodded and we walked outside of the room to go downstairs "oh before I forget I have a photo shoot tomorrow at 12:50" Iona said ones we were in the car "really?! can I come please?" Steph asked Iona nodded "sure, you guys are coming?" I thought for a minute to see if we have something "I'm coming" I said Iona smiled "thanks, bro" "me too I come" Zayn said she smiled then looked at Louis,Harry and Liam "were coming" they all said.She smiled even more "thanks, guys, oh my god I'm so nervous," she said while laughing "it's going to be fine now cmon were here," Harry said she nodded and we all went  out of the car with five bodyguards.Fans and paps were yelling "Iona and Steph look down and don't say anything," I yelled/said "grab someone hand or t-shirt" I finished saying. They were behind Louis I was the first one I went. Let's hope this interview go well.