Chapter 22

*Iona POV*

"Were here," Zayn said parking the car "were in the park?" I asked he nodded "yeah we are going to have a picnic, are you okay with that?" he asked I notice that he is starting to get worried "I love it" I really do because it's relaxing "okay don't come out of the car," he said to me while he went out of the car and ran to my side and open my door "thank you" I said "it's nothing, let me grab the picnic basket and we can go and sit down" he said to me and I nodded and I waited for him to grabbed the basket from the back then he came next to me and grabbed my hand "let's go" and we walked to found a perfect ground to sit down and eat and watch the starts.

"You okay love?" Zayn asked to me we are now watching the starts with a quilt around us "yeah just cold that's all" it's not that much but at night when you are out you need a jacket and me being me didn't bring one he removed my hand from my shoulder and undressed his jacket "here put it on" he said giving me his jacket "no Zayn you get cold and-" he stopped me with kissing me and mumbled "put it on don't worry about me" I did what he told me and we continued to cuddle "better?" he asked looking down at me "yeah much better thanks," he smiled and kissed my forehead, "look a shooting start, do a wish Zayn" I said to him I closed my eyes and wished for my wish that it's, someday we be together.

"Did you make your wish?" I asked him while looking at him, he nodded and smiled "Iona can we sit up for a moment, please? I need to tell you something" he asked and I nodded and sit up and he did too.

"Iona, I know that we only been dating for a few two or three dates but like I said on the plane I want to make you mine, Niall said that for him we can date so Iona will you be my girlfriend?" he asked I stood there looking at him, I can't believe that my wish came true I walked to him and kissed him he immediately kissed back and when we pulled back I smiled "yes Zayn I will love to be your girlfriend" he smiled wild and kissed me again.

I can't believe my wish came true few minutes later.

*Zayn POV*

She said YES I can't believe that my wish came true, I though that they don't work!!.Finally I can call her, M.I.N.E.