Chapter 5

*Niall POV*

I saw how Iona looked at Zayn and let me tell you she better be prepared for my talk.I don't want Iona to get hurt Zayn doesn't know how to keep a girl if he gets a girlfriend they make two or three weeks and then he broke it off in one world he get what he want and leave them, don't get me wrong Zayn is like a brother to me but that's the only thing I hate about him and that's why I don't want my sister with him if she likes him or starting to like him she needs to stop because I can't see her crying and hurt.She needs someone who cares for her and respects her ''Niall me and the lads are going to unpack, thanks for the food Maura it was delicious'' Liam said while putting me out of my thoughts ''it's nothing Liam, now you can go out if you want after unpacking you didn't book for reservation right?'' he shocked his head ''than its fine''.The lads went upstairs and me Steph and Iona went in the living room leaving mum and dad cleaning because they didn't want us helping them ''Iona sit down we need to talk and Steph you can stay'' they sat down and I looked at Iona ''I saw how you looked at Zayn and let me tell you this if you are starting to like him you need to stop, he doesn't keep a girl anyways in one word he's not good for you.Are we clear?'' I asked all serious she nodded and said ''yes now can we go ready ?'' I nodded and they went to get ready ''thank you, Niall, for looking after her'' I heard someone says from behind me I turned and saw mum and dad ''its big brother thing.You're going out?'' mum nodded and dad said ''yeah were going at the friends house and maybe then we go to a hotel if we get tired and don't feel like driving'' I nodded and tell them that I'm going to get ready.

''IONA ARE YOU READY?" Steph yelled we are all in the living room waiting for Iona, apparently she is not ready yet and I'm not surprised because she's always like this ''I'm ready, I'm ready'' she came down running and stop when she's in front of us "lets go wait where are we going?" Harry asked ''I know a place" Iona said we looked at her and Liam said "where?", she looked at Steph and gave her a look that I don't know it and Steph nodded with a huge smile ''em guys...where is the place?" Zayn said.Iona looked at him and smiled blinking her eyes ''that's for me and Steph to know and for you all to find out later, I drive" she grabbed her keys and went outside us following her ''I CALL DIPS IN FRONT" Steph yelled we all groan and she and Iona laughed.

Once we got in the car Iona started to drive ''can you at least tell us where is it this place?'' I asked, Iona looked at me for a minute from the mirror and back in the road ''no sorry bro you found out when we arrive" me and the lads groan and I saw Steph rolling her eyes and switched on the radio and exactly when she switched it on our song Up All Night came on and me and the lads looked at each other and started to sing the song.

[Liam:]

It feels like we've been livin' in fast forward

Another moment passing by

(Up up up all night)

The party's ending but it's now or never

Nobody's going home tonight

(Up up up all night)

[Harry:]

Katy Perry's on replay

She's on replay

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

People going all the way

Yeah, all the way

I'm still wide awake

When I and the lads were about to continue Iona and Steph decided to join us and let me tell you they have an awesome voice.