Chapter 14

*Iona POV*

Today is the last day in London because we leave tomorrow at six in the morning to go on our road to Manchester, we stay there four days then leave for Liverpool.Right now we are all at Liam hotel room trying to find where are we going ''why don't we go ice skating?" Louis said ''we don't know how Louis and we don't want to go to the hospital because someone broke his leg or hand" Liam said to him we agree with Liam ''I'm going in my to grab my phone because I forgot it there'' I said while standing up and go to my room.I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw that I had a missed call from a privet number I shrug whoever it is, call again a knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts I think Steph left her key here.

I opened the door seeing Zayn ''heii Zayn come in" he came in ''what happened? I was just coming next to you guys'' he looked nervous ''nothing just came to ask you something and that something is,would you like to go out with me tonight?" he asked.Did Zayn fucking Malik asked me out! omg! ''Yeah what time? and about Niall..?" I asked trying not to blush ''be ready at seven and about Niall leave him with Louis he knows his part'' I nodded and smiled ''then it settled and where are we going so I know what to dress'' I ask praying he tell's me ''that's for me to know and for you to find out later just wear something cute like you always do and maybe a dress will do good'' I nodded looking down blushing of what he said ''let's go in Liam's room oh we are going shopping'' I looked up and nod.

We went in Liam's room Niall looking at us curious I sat down next to Louis and Zayn sat next to Harry ''he asked you didn't he?" Louis whispered I nodded and whispered ''yeah thank you for helping'' he nodded ''so shopping it then?'' Steph said ''it's fine by me'' I said ''then let's go'', we got up and left Liam room Steph pulled me behind ''okay spill, what happened to you? you look like you won the lottery" I blushed ''Zayn asked me out and tonight at 7 he's taking me out'' she looked at me ''omg finally something is happing and about Niall?" I told her everything ''wow tonight I am going to do your hair no matter what you say" with that she left to walk next to the others.Steph is a hairdresser to so she does my hair when I need, I smiled and went next to the others so I could go out without a pap or fans killing me.

"HARRY IS IT TRUE YOU ARE WITH JENNIFER?"

"NIALL HOW ARE YOU FEELING ABOUT GOING TO BE AN UNCLE?"

"ZAYN OVER HERE"

"STEPHANIE DID YOU SEE TWITTER?"

Liam closed the car door and the driver drove off I burst out laughing, really hard ''what's wrong with you?" Liam asked ''omg apparently I'm pregnant" I laughed even harder the lads to "it's a good thing that it's not true," Niall said "and what did say about twitter", Steph said "go on twitter and check", Louis told her."Wow, I'm trending!" Steph said I took her phone and saw that it's true ''wow Steph you're going to be popular, god I'm so proud of you" I said to her ''thank you and I'm proud of you too and about me becoming popular that's not going to happen now change subject'' I nodded and leave the lads changing the subject ''were here'' the driver said we said thank you and got out seeing five bodyguards going out of the car from behind us ''okay we are going to get in groups now because we are seven were going to be; Niall,me and Harry.Liam and Steph and Zayn and Iona" Louis said, "I think It's best if I go with Iona," Niall said, of course, he's going to say that "Niall leave them it's not like they are going to do something" Louis said to him he sighed "fine" I mouthed a thank you to Louis and he nodded ''let's go be back by two" It was ten-thirty so that's a lot of time.

"Finally we can have time alone me and you and we can go buy you a dress for tonight" Zayn said I look at him like he's crazy "Zayn you know I have money right?" he nodded and said "but you're coming on a date with me so now I decided to buy a dress" I was going to reply to him but he cut me off by saying ''oh let's go at Chanel" grabbing my hand and pulled me to the shop.Can I say that I felt butterflies in my stomach?.

Right now I and Zayn are at Nandos because we got hungry while shopping by now we have at least seven bags each me having three of them tonight's outfit and let me tell you this, Zayn brought them and let's just say I got angry and from behind his back I put the money of the outfit in his jeans pocket "hi I'm Lukas and I'm going to be your waiter for today" Lukas didn't stop looking at me and I felt uncomfortable "I have a coke and a wrap with some chips please" Zayn said "any salad?" Lukas asked Zayn while still looking at me I looked down ''no thank you and what are you going to take Love?" Zayn asked me with and angry..? voice, I looked at Zayn and said "I have the same as you" not looking at Lukas Zayn nodded and told Lukas that that's all for now.

*Zayn POV*

I saw Iona looking down at her menu uncomfortable Lukas was looking at her and it's getting on my nervous after we ordered he left and I looked at Iona "you okay love?" I asked, when did I am coming so caring? I saw her blushed "yeah it's just him not stop looking at me it's annoying'' she said I nodded and grabbed her hand from the table "well I'm here and he's not going to do anything" while kissing her hand and locked them together.In my stomach, I felt something I don't know like butterflies yes I like Iona but the thing is I never had this kind of butterflies in me because I just fuck a girl and that's all nothing serious, god I sound like a girl.

Let's just hope I don't srew this up and maybe change my self for better.