Chapter 16

*Iona POV*

I was happily asleep when my alarm begins to ring, I begin me switched off my alarm and continue to sleep until I felt someone coming into the room and lay next to me "babe wake up we have to leave in twenty minutes" the voice that I missed these couple of hours said, I turned and flutter my eyes open seeing him already done "morning, why are you in here? haha Niall would be pissed if he saw here" he laughed making his head go back then looked at me "I told him I'm going to speak to Steph about something and he was fine clearly not thinking that you would be here hahaha" I laughed "well I'm up I meet you out there" I said not sitting up because I was in my thong and bra, hey it was hot okay. He sits up and looks at me with question face "because I'm in my bra and thong now get out" I said while laughing and throw a pillow at him.

I was done in ten minutes just in time that we need to leave, I grabbed my lugged and went outside the room "morning guys and Steph" they smiled and said good morning back "let's go check us out then we make our way to the airport to go for the one hour plane to Manchester" Liam said we nodded and followed him.

"Hey, sis you okay?" Niall asked me right now we are at the airport the lads and Steph went to buy coffee or something but me beginning to lazy didn't want to so Niall stayed "yeah I'm fine just tired" he nodded and just in time our plane was called.

We are on the plain going to Manchester everyone was asleep I didn't sleep because I woke up with a bad mood, Niall was next to me while Steph was next to Liam cuddling with me.They have been making flirting comments and all with each other I need to ask her what happened.I sit up to go to the loo so I can move a bit and stretch but when I was walking someone pulled me on him and I looked at the face seeing Zayn "I missed you babe" he said I blushed and look down, I know were not together but I wish it comes soon "me too although we are always together haha" he kissed my nose god how I missed his lips on my skin, then he looked at me "Iona can I ask you something?" I nodded "ask away" he took a breath and begin "yesterday was amazing and when we kissed our lips moved perfectly, I know because of Niall we can't go out that much alone and I can't ask you to be my girlfriend because I broke already that rule to not take you out but anyway.I promise you to change and treat you like a princess all I'm trying to say is, can we talk to Niall both of us and ask him? I want to make you mine and I know we went on a date once and if I'm running too fast tell me" I looked at him shocked of his words and all he said was true at least that's how it looked in his eyes "yesterday was amazing for me too I felt happier and the kiss I felt the same and Zayn your not making things fast at least that's how I see it and about Niall when we are ready we can ask him for me it's okay, now we talk later because if he wake's up he hears everything I don't want to talk to him right now" he nodded and kissed "I see you soon love" and with that I sat up and went to the loo.

*Niall POV*

I heard everything and in my life I never heard Zayn talking like that, I'm angry that he took her on a date yesterday but the thing is that I want to see Iona happy, having her career makes her happy but I never heard her talking like this like joy in her voice. I see how he treats her and when they talk to me I give him my answer. Let's hope he won't fucked this up.