Chapter 29

*Harry POV*

"We can go ice-skating," Liam said "or we can go bowling," Zayn said after him, "I think it's best if we go bowling, we don't want anyone with a broken leg or arm," Niall said "yeah it's best c'mon I have the keys of the family car that Paul gave me, he said if we need to use it we use this one" I said "LET'S GO" Iona yelled and went to the lift us following behind her.

"I CALL SHOTGUN" Louis yelled we laughed and he ran to the car when I and the others climbed in the car, I immediately start the car put the seat belt on and drive off "tonight you have a concert?" Iona asked from behind "nope why?" Louis asked from next to me "oh nothing because I though I and the girls go out for a bit" she replied "where?" Zayn asked "we go out having girls time. Do you want girls?" she asked "for me it's fine," Therese said "and same for me," Steph said "yay I tell you the details later," they said okay and I parked the car "were here" I announced "I texted Paul to tell him to come so if anything happens a bodyguard will be with us" Liam said we said okay and got out of the car.

*Iona POV*

"Girls, can I talk to you please?" I said they nodded and we walked to where we can talk "what's wrong?" Therese asked "well me and Steph dance too and well let's just say I booked a studio for tonight so we can start some dancing moves so when we are done after we practise in so many studios we can surprise the boys in a concert" they nodded "it's great idea I'm in" Steph said "count me in oh and tomorrow you have a shoot for Vouge again" I nodded "okay what time? and tonight we meet outside the rooms at five. Therese we can go after bowling to get your things so they are ready for tour" she nodded "okay and at nine we need to be there so we can start" "okay now let's go kick their asses" I said they laughed and we went next to the others.