Chapter 11

*Iona POV*

I woke up at 8:30 so I make sure I don't be late for the appointment with Ari right now I am pacing around my room thinking what to wear, Steph was still asleep so I need to figure what to wear by myself.After what seems like forever, an idea came into my mind and grab my lugged and put it on my bed and took out what came in my mind after I was satisfied with the outfit I grabbed them and went into the bathroom to take a shower.When I was ready it was already 9:03 so I grabbed my bag and went into the living room to my surprise I saw all the lads and Steph dressed ''morning guys why so dressed up? you don't have anything to do today" I told them while sitting down ''were coming with you," Steph said with a smile when she said that I thanked the god that they are because I was nervous ''thank god, yes I need you all because I'm nervous as hell and with you all with me although you be outside--'' ''IONA CALM DOWN'' they all stopped me from talking more "I'm sorry if you guys are coming than we better go now we have twenty minutes drive so if we leave now I be only five minutes early" they nodded and we went downstairs, the bodyguards helped us going into the car because of the paps and fans.When we were all in the van the driver pressed the gas and drove off.

We just arrived at the IMG Models building I'm going to say the truth, I'm nervous and I don't know why because it's just a talk ''Iona stop being nervous you always dreamed this and your speech for him when you were seven now go in there and be yourself and remember to stay calm '' Niall said ''yeah I never thought you are this person that you get nervous these few days I know you-you always happy go lucky girl, so go in there and do what Niall told you'' Harry said the others agreeing with what he said.I took a long deep breath and nodded "okay I'm going in" with that I walked into the building and went to the reception.There was a woman maybe in her 30's "hi I have an appointment with Ari Emanuel, please" she looked up and smiled ''Iona Horan right?'' I nodded ''second-floor third door on the left he's waiting for you'' I smiled and said ''thank you good day'' and with that, I went to the escalator.

I'm in front of the door of his office I took a long deep breath and knocked on the door waiting for him to say ''come in'' oh that was quick, I put my sweaty hands on the handle and open the door and close it back when I was inside ''good morning Iona'' Ari said ''good morning Mr.Emanuel'' I replied he chuckled ''oh please call me Ari make me feel old, sit down'' I nod and sit down.

''So you are wondering ''what is he going to say to me'' well let me tell you why I told you to come here, we are looking for new models new faces new characters from the one that knows how to model and even the ones that they don't even know how to walk with heels.Niall told me about you yesterday he said that you know everything how to model how to pose how to walk well everything and I thought "why don't I ask this teenager to come and talk to me".You have everything that every woman wants, I made a background check about you and well I came into a decision, why don't you sign with us and become a model?'' I stood there looking at him shocked ''I don't know what to say, I would love to sign with you,it was always my dream but as you know I came with Niall on tour to be with him'' I said ''oh don't worry about that and before I forget you get pay different price because it's not the same brands but they can't pay you under the price of 4,990 so if they pay you under that ask them why or tell us'' I nodded and said the words that will change my life for good ''I sign with you'' he smiled and grabbed the papers that was next to him and put it in front of me ''I know you would say that, just sign here and your be one of IMG Models'' I sign and sit up shaking hands with Ari ''thank you'' I said smiling ''no problem welcome to the family'' ''thank you good day'' I said and grabbed my bag going to the door and went out close the door behind me.My dream came true with the help of Niall yes, but I make sure the people see me,me not Niall Horan sister.I went to the lift thinking of what just happend, time to put a prank on the boys and Steph.