Chapter 26

*Iona POV*

"I'm going guys," I said while walking in the living room of my and Niall room this morning we went to have some breakfast and then came back here, I forgot that to Niall was okay to me sleep with Zayn but he made me the talk about NO SEX! yep that's Niall and besides,  it's early to us have sex "okay I wait for you so we can go to the concert" Steph said I nodded and went to give Zayn a kiss and whispered "text me please" he nodded and give me a small kiss "I'm going see you tonight" I said and with that I grabbed my bag and left.

"Iona holds tight from my t-shirt," Paul said there were fans and paps everywhere that I couldn't get out so I called Paul "okay" with that I hold my hand thigh from Paul t-shirt and hold my things tight to my chest when we got out everyone started to yell;

"IONA IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT?" paparazzi number one said

"IONA WE LOVE YOU," a fan said 

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE LADS SEE IN YOU-YOU SLUT" a fan well if you can call her that said

After that comment, I was in the car and on the way to the photoshoot I felt tears that want's to come out but I blinked them away I didn't want Paul from the passenger seat seeing me crying and tell the lads "Iona were here when you are done text me or call me and I send one of my drivers and bodyguards for you or if I can I come" Paul said looking at me "okay thank you" he smiled and I went out.

"Good Morning Iona," Therese said once I walked in I smiled and put my bag down "morning so we can start? oh and tonight if you want to come with me and the lads to the concert feel free your welcome" I said she smiled and nodded "I love to thank you now let's go and begin" Therese said.

I was for twenty minutes break and all I am doing is checking my phone to see if Zayn texted me and I was praying to god that he text me, I was out of  my thought when I heard my phone do a 'ding' and I quickly saw who texted me;

From: My babe <3

Hi love, I know you probably doing the photoshoot right now but I promised you to text you. I'm good no need to worry, I see you at the concert xx

I sight and part of me is now good and not worrying but my mind is saying that he's hiding something but I didn't want to ask him if he's lying or not;

To: My babe <3 

Thanks for texting me I was worried and sure I see you at the concert xx

Now I can continue the photoshoots with my mind half not worrying.

<At the hotel>

I just arrived at the hotel the lads wasn't here only I and Steph Therese is going to meet us at the arena "hey Iona how did it go?" Steph said once I opened the door for her she was ready to go "it was AWSOME and you how are you going with that song?" I asked "it's done Liam helped me and good now go get ready were going to be late" I nodded and went to get ready. When I was taking a shower all I was thinking about is; ''I don't know what the lads see in you-you slut" slut, that's what I am a slut . Zayn doesn't deserve me I'm a slut. I sigh and put on my outfit and do my hair and put on some eyeliner and lipgloss and grabbed my bag and phone I made sure I put my money in the safe place and went in the living room "let's go" Steph said.

<After the concert>

"Hey babe" the first thing Zayn said when he came backstage Steph went to Liam and Therese went to Niall and the others but I'm sure as hell she went to Niall "hey love," I said hugging him "you okay?" he asked I nodded and look at him "can I talk to you alone please?" I asked him he nodded and pulled me into a room he sat down but I didn't sit down "what's wrong babe?" Zayn asked I broke down crying and Zayn immediately he  pulled me to him so now I am sitting on him "Zayn I don't deserve you" he put me in front of him and dried my tears "what happened baby tell me please?" he asked I sight and tell him about that comment a fan told me.

"Babe, you're not a slut they jealous of you so let them say, baby," He said kissing my tears away "promise me you won't think of what they say," he said again I sigh and nod "okay I promise you now please tell me are you sure you okay?" I asked him he look down and I started to get worried "I'm okay just a bit in pain because when I went to him to give him what he told me he punched me in the stomach because of something but I'm better I promise you, now let's go to the hotel and you can sleep at mine again we can cuddle and kiss an-" I cut him off with laughing and sitting up "let's go Zayn" he sat up and kiss my lips "lets go" with that we went next to the others to go to the hotel.

Let's just say I hope this night with Zayn be good and not a sleepless night.