Chapter 33

*Niall POV* 

I and the lads made a plan that we get them back this week too, yesterday we didn't do anything but today we all are in Louis room, the girls went with Iona for a photo shoot so we thought we meet and see what were going to do to them "Iona said to me that when she is done she call me and I go for them and after I drive them to the mall and she told me to tell you guys to come with us so what they buy we hold them for them" Zayn said sitting down with a beer in his hands "your going to drink beer in the morning?!" Harry said to him, he only shrugged his shoulders "Zayn.. remember your dating my sister" I said he rolled his eyes "it's just a beer" I nod "why don't we play along and then one of us go with the bags and give them to one of the bodyguards, tell him to make them in his car and when we arrive at the hotel he won't show them to the girls he makes them in your room Louis, so we tell the girls that when they were shopping one of us went to put it in the car and someone stole them and after this week we give it to them. We all know how they love fashion and shit especially Iona" Liam said. It's a great idea "that's a great idea and I was thinking if they tell us to buy them food we put something in it and they will think the people from the shop did it and I think they go for him or her, we can mess with them but they can't know it's us and after this week we tell them" Harry said "they don't know what is coming for them" I said laughing "oh look she's calling me" Zayn said with that he accepted the call "hi babe" I smiled if my sister is happy then I'm happy, I hope he won't break her heart or I kill him "okay... yes yes they are here...okay I bring it to you...okay see you bye...I tell him don't worry bye" with that he hung up and looked at us "Niall can you please open your room for me so I bring Therese her shoes because the one she has is hurting her," he said to me " I nodded "sure cmon, guys you can go downstairs and we meet you in the car" they said okay and we do what I told.

<At the mall>

*Iona POV*

"Ughh stop buying guys our hands are tired, especially you Iona" Louis groan "oh shut up the things I'm buying are all new and besides I need new clothes everything is old," I said "besides were girls let us buy," Steph said "fine fine buy buy," Zayn said he did a face to the lads that I didn't know what is it but I let it slip.

"Girls let's go to Dior," I said, "okay boys you're coming in or staying here?" Therese said "I and Niall are going to put the bags in the car so we can hold more" Liam said packing Steph lips "I come with and so Louis and Harry" Zayn said while giving the bags to Liam and grabbed my hands "okay we meet you and you bro in 10 min next to the fountain or come in the shop" I said "okay sis" Niall said and with that we went into the shop and Liam and Niall went to put the bags.

<Arrived at the hotel>

"Go upstairs we bring the bags go have a shower or something," Harry said "aw thanks, guys," Therese said and with that, we went upstairs.

"Come in, mine and Liam room girls I text Liam to tell him were in his and mine room," Steph said "sure," I and Therese said at the same time.

I sat down on the sofa they both did the same "I'm exhausted" Steph said "same and hungry" Therese said "we can order room service when the boys come" I said "yeah sure by the way Iona, you shop a lot you shopped more than me and Steph because we only brought 30 bags each" Therese said laughing I did the same "she's like that tell me I have to drag her out of the mall when we were home, or else she buy the whole mall and the whole shops" Steph said laughing "leave me alone" when I said that the boys came in all worried "what happened guys?!" I said sitting up "someone stole the bags.." Harry said calmly "WHAT?!!" I, Therese and Steph yelled "they are not in the car and neither at the bodyguards," Niall said I started to walk from side to side "I have over 40,00000 clothing and accessories all diamonds and they are not insuring yet," I said "I brought myself a fucking ring! a diamond ring and the clothes all new in" Steph said sitting down "I brought fucking shoes that cost over 1,000 and the clothes, oh my god I worked so much for them" Therese said. I started to cry yep I cry because I love fashion so fucking much and the prices cost more than me "hey guys calm down we have the bodyguards checking the parking cam" Zayn said hugging me "CALM DOWN! HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN OUR THINGS HAVE BEEN STOLE ZAYN!" I yelled crying "sorry didn't mean to yell" I apologised "it's okay," he said hugging me, from the corner of my eyes I saw Niall hugging Therese and Liam to Steph "em guys stop hugging because you're making us jealous" Harry said we broke the hug laughing a bit and I dried my tears "we find them don't worry, now let's order a room service" Niall said we agreed and sit down seeing what we all need to eat.

<later that night>

*Harry POV*

The girls went to sleep leaving us lads alone, we went to Louis room so we can talk because if we stay at Liam room Steph is there "guys I think it's best if we give it to them do you see how they were" I said "yeah it's best but we put them now while they are asleep and we put a note saying 'go easy on us or cancel the whole week thing or we go hard you'" Louis said "but they will know it's us" Niall said "good point or we can just put them there and do a note 'now you got them but if you keep doing the same I do worse' what do you thing?" Louis said again "it's better than the first one, we do it. I take Iona and after I go to sleep" Zayn said "I help you Zayn"I said to him "yeah thanks mate" I nod, "remember we tell each other what they did and take a video but they can't know" Louis said "okay" we all said.

Let's hope I don't get woken up by their screams or Therese screams.