Chapter 3

*Iona POV*

I sat there looking at my brother waiting for my answer honestly I don't know if I don't want to go,yes I am going to be with Niall more but what about the fans? or what if I get hate because I'm with my brother on tour and that I'm bothering him and the lads but then there were the positive ones.What if I found someone I like? what if I meet my idol? or maybe I start my dream job as a model!.But I know there is something else that mum,dad and Niall are hiding because I know for sure that there is another reason ''so what do you say you're coming or..?'' my brother asked again I looked at Steph and saw her smiling and nodded then I looked at mum and dad and they did the same so I looked at Niall and told him ''when are we leaving?'' he smirked and said ''next Saturday oh and one more thing,Steph has something to tell you'' what the! I looked at Steph and waited for her to speak ''well when I was coming inside mum called and told me not to tell you yet and I was confused and told her what is.She said that I'm going on tour with you guys if you say yes and know that you said yes....were going on tour together!'' ''oh my god I was going to miss you so much,we need to go shopping for everything'' she nodded and when she was about to say something when dad cleared his voice and we all turned to him ''there is another thing that Niall didn't tell you about'' I looked at Niall and wait for him to tell me ''erm the lads are coming tomorrow morning and they are going to stay here until Saturday so only for four days'' I nodded and said that its fine for me.I told them that I and Steph are going upstairs and when dinner is ready one of them yell or come telling us.

I jumped on my bed and Steph did the same ''I can't believe this is happening'' Steph said while we turned to look at the ceiling ''same, me but I feel there is something they are hiding because he can't just come here and ask me to go on tour with him and you know when I think about something I won't stop until I found what is it'' she laughed and nodded,''do you want to stay over tonight? the lads are coming in the morning and we can go to school to get our books and all the shit from school then we come here meet the lads.What do you thing?'' I asked looking at her.She was silent for a few then she replied ''yeah sure I call mum clothes I have here right?'' I nodded ''than okay'' she continued.We stayed for about twenty minutes when dad came to tell us that food was ready we went downstairs and sat down.I sat down next to Niall who's sitting next to Steph and mum in front of her and dad in front of me ''what did you cook mum?'' I asked she smiled and said ''yours,Niall's and Steph favourite'' we all looked at each other than at her and said altogether ''burgers!!'' she laughed even dad and nodded.After dinner Steph called her mum to tell her that she's staying over of course we asked mum first but she is fine with it Steph is like her daughter to her and dad and Niall always telling her that she is in our family forever.

''Hey do you all want to watch a movie together?'' Niall suggests me and Steph agreed but mum and dad said they are going to sleep because tomorrow they have work, ''don't stay up late tomorrow school Iona and Steph'' dad said ''oh about that tomorrow we are going for the books and all then come back here so we meet the lads and these few days we have here we stay together and all'' I said mum and dad looked at each other than at me ''okay now goodnight and don't make a lot of noises'' mum said,we all said okay and they went upstairs ''what are we going to watch?'' Steph said ''oh let's watch Grown ups'' Niall said ''yeah sure,you okay with watching Grown-ups Iona?"I nodded and said I will make popcorn while they put in the movie and all.

All the movie we were laughing so hard that tears were coming out when the movie was over we all decided that we sleep in the room where we do sleepovers when we are more than two so we washed the bowl and glasses and went upstairs not before we change in our pj's,''goodnight sisters love you both'' Niall said while pulling the quilts on him I did the same and Steph too ''goodnight brother love you too'' me and Steph said both together we laughed and I switched off the light.

''I am thankful that were going to be like before'' I said for myself and with that, I was drifted into piece full sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Soo do you like it so far?? please comment and vote it will be thankful xxx