Chapter 2

*Stephanie POV*

I was following Iona to her house when I got a phone call I stopped and pull my phone out and saw that my mum was calling me...shit I forgot to tell her that I am going at Iona's house.

''Hello.,'' I said

''Steph I have something to tell you but you can't tell Iona for now until she finds out'' my mum replied immediately

''em sure tell me" I said confused

''well you are going on tour with One Direction'' she said

''w-w-what?? omg how the ...omg..how?!'' I said voice shaking

''well while you were at school Maura called and she told me that Niall is coming today and that he is going to ask Iona to go with him on tour.She asked me if I would let you go with her if she goes and I know you can't live without her so I said yes'' my mum replied I can tell that she was smiling

''OMG thank you mum thank you thank you I'm going to her house to see why she ran inside but now I think why.Thanks mum for everything.Love you and I see you later'' I said smiling like there's no tomorrow

''bye love take care and I love you too and okay'' she said and then hung up.

I took a long deep breath and walked in the house and went in the living room but stop when I saw Niall and Iona hugging and crying and Maura and Bobby looking at them,I pulled my phone out and took a picture and when I took it I locked my phone and stand there Bobby looked at me and smiled he was about to say something but Iona and Niall broke the hug and Niall said ''you grow up so fast I missed you!'' I smiled seeing them like this ''well I don't think I'm going to stay young forever and I missed you too'' he laughed ''but from the height, you are still young'' we all laughed except Iona.''Steph no time no see I missed you'' Niall said I laughed and nodded ''I missed you too'' Niall is very over-protective on Iona and sometimes on me too because for him I'm his sister too but on Iona his more ''lets all sit down yeah and tell Iona why your here Niall'' Maura said we all nodded and sit down ''so why are you here brother'' Iona said.Niall looked at her then at me giving me the look saying you know right? I nodded and then he looked at Maura and Bobby for support but they didn't do anything.I don't know why he is finding it hard to ask her! it's not like is something bad!.

Niall cleared his voice and looked at Iona again and said this words that for her will change her life forever if she accepts ''Iona I'm here to ask you if you would like to want to come with me on tour with me and the lads".