Chapter 20

*Zayn POV*

Right now we are on stage doing questions and answers right now the questions wasn't personal they were all funny and all until a question for me came;

"Single? if no then marry me if yes who is she?-Row 30" I read out I looked at the lads then at Iona who is looking at me then she nodded I gave her you sure Look and she mouthed "it's okay" so I made my microphone in front of my lips and said "sorry love I can't marry you because I'm dating someone and till now I can't tell sorry" I know Iona is not my girlfriend, yet but she's soon going to be one. Screams made me out of my thoughts and with Harry saying "this is Moments guys" and when he said that the song started.

*Iona POV*

I don't know why but this song makes me want to cry I felt two hands around me and put me in a hug "shh babe it's okay he's gone now you have Zayn that he treats you like a princess he's gone you have us and have your dream job done, now come one let's dry your tears because if the lads or Zayn knows that you cried they will want to know why" Steph said after she broke the hug and dried my tears "I know it's just I feel Zayn is going to do the same" I said thinking how Zayn can change if he continues doing what he is doing, the danger thing "hahaha don't worry Zayn is not going to do like he did" I nodded and looked at the lads, they were joking and all then something in me makes me think about after the concert Zayn said were going out but where? and why? what if one of those men come and take Zayn? stupid mind always makes it full of questions "THANK YOU MANCHESTER WE SEE YOU TOMORROW" Liam yelled and with that the lads came running in our way.

"You guys were great," I said once they were in front of us "yeah you were awesome," Steph said, "thank you, girls, now can we get a hug?" Harry said I burst out laughing "why are you laughing?" Niall asked, "you are all sweaty and ew go take a shower and Zayn no kiss and hug after you are ready, by the way, I need to change or?" I said and asked Zayn he shake his head 'no' and said "you're good now were going to get ready wait for us at our dressing room" with that they left leaving me and Steph alone, "let's go" Steph said and we walked to the dressing room.

Let's hope what Zayn has in mind goes well.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

So sorry it's short :(

But do you all like it so far?

Please comment and vote thank you :)x