Chapter 18

*Harry POV*

Right now we are backstage getting ready for the interview "I hope they won't ask personal questions" Niall said we all looked at him me from the mirror "we all know they ask but let's hope" Louis said "your done Harry" Lou said, I sat up "thank you, Lou,,". We continued to get ready until a man came in the room saying "you're on in 5" then left "I and Steph are going to watch it from here" Iona said "okay, please don't do anything that makes you in trouble" Niall said we all laughed while she gave him the middle finger "go, guys, good luck" Steph said, we hugged them and left.

"Ladies and gentlemen boys and girl please welcome One Direction" Britney, our interviewer, said. We walked in the fans were yelling after we sat down she started with the questions.

"So boys let's begin the first question is who's single and who's not, so who's single?" me and the lads put our hands in the air but the look on Zayn and Liam face was forced to make their hands up "hmm that's interesting now the next question; do you have any upcoming projects or performances coming up?" I looked at the lads to see who is going to talk when no one does I answered "well yeah we do but that's, for now, it's a secret you all will found out in a few weeks or months" the fans yelled once again and I smiled.

 "Is there any things you cannot live without??" she asked we all looked at each other and Liam started first "mobile,food,the lads, and family," we all said awh how he said those and he laugh "for me food, family, my sister, mobile, sports and the lads" Niall said, "for me mobile,the lads and family" Zayn said, "me the same things as them" Louis said "and so is me" I said while laughing a bit, she nodded and I saw under my eyes make her foot with Zayn one's he didn't seem to notice.

"Do you have any advice for anyone wanting to sing??" she asked, that's an interesting question "you begin Zayn?" she said while looking at him with flirting eyes and voice, he seemed to notice because he shifts in his place "erm my advice is to never give up because if you give up your dreams will stay there" great advice Zayn "yeah like Zayn said you can't give up, look at me if I gave up and didn't go for the X Factor again I wouldn't be in this band" Liam said "exactly you can't listen to people who want's you bad thing in your life so just go with your flow and you do it" Niall said after Liam, "for me it would be the same thing as they said but I'm going to say this, don't be afraid to try! try new things makes you another person who you wanted to be or half way to that person" I said while smiling "don't give up guys and girls give up means your losing and losing means those persons who want bad for you are winning" Louis finished.Britney smiled "good advice especially your's Zayn" he nodded "thanks" while moved his leg a bit so she could take her hand away. What's wrong with Zayn?!.

"So we only have two questions left this one is; is there any celebrity crush?" why would everyone say that? "for me no" Zayn said "neither me" Liam said after him, okay those two are hiding something "for me would be Rhianna" Louis said that's new "for me Demi" Niall said of course haha "and for me I think Ellie Golding" I finished. (It's only for the story x)

She nodded "now the last question is; would you like to sing a song?" we looked at each other "yeah why not," Louis said she nodded "okay well guys after the break were going to hear One Direction singing live" with that the cameras went off and we stood up "what song are you going to sing" Britteny said while put her hand on Zayn hand he pushed it off "Midnight Memories" Niall said and we agreed then went to get ready to sing.

*Iona POV*

"I'm going to kill that bitch," I said to Steph she laughed and I glared at her "shut up what if she is doing the same thing to Liam?" she told me about they going to a date tonight and I'm going to help her "I do the same even if we're not together" she said "see you do the same" her mobile went on and she looked at it "privet number" she said looking at me "answer and put it on speaker" she did what I told her;