Chapter 19

*Iona POV*

Right now I and Steph are outside the door waiting for the lads to come out from their meeting, we don't know what is it about but I think it's because the tour to keep them update "I'm nervous and do you think it's the best thing to do to sign?" Steph said to me, I looked at her "Steph it's your dream, sign the contract yes maybe you get more popular and maybe you go on tours. But don't think because you're going to leave me behind or the lads maybe you get to be on tour with them" I said "Iona I'm not going to-" I cut her "shh look the lads are coming" I said.The lads came and sat down "he want's you, babe, good luck" Liam said to Steph while pecking her lips, yesterday they kissed and from that moment they always kissing "good luck sis" I said the lads said there good luck's and she said a quick thank you and left "Zaynnnnnn" I said he looked at me even the lads "what?" he said "I have my photo shoot today" he nodded "and..?" I sighed "nothing" Niall gave me the "we be there on time don't worry" look and I nodded.

"Zayn what's wrong babe?" I asked him "it's nothing thinking that's all," he said not looking at me "about..?" he looked at me "I can't tell you if I tell you I put you in danger and I can't" I grabbed his hands and sit up "we be in the car" I said to the lads, they nodded and me and Zayn went in the car.

"Spill Zayn," I said the sight he left from his mouth and the way he looked at me in the eyes while holding my hands started to make me more worried "baby I can't if I can you already knew but I can't if they found out I told you-you be in danger, right now you aren't because they knew I am not going to tell you and I'm not. I am going to protect you and protect you means I can't tell you, don't worry I am fine with what I am doing don't worry someday I tell you everything but till now all I need is you to trust me so please trust me" he pleads I sighed "but how they are going to know that you told me?" he  sighed this time "they will" I nodded "fine okay then but please be careful of what you're doing" he kissed me "I will look the lads are coming that means your photo shoot next" he smiled and kissed me again while pulling me into his chest "yeah it is".

The lads came in and the first thing I said was is and to Steph is  "did you signed?" she nodded and smiled "YESS" she laughed "I need to write a song by next week" I nodded "don't worry you do it and I help you if you want" the lads looked at me "what?" I said chuckle a bit "you model, you write and you sing?" Harry asked I nodded "yeah but m-" I was cut off with Niall "modelling is her thing, she won't listen to me and do them all" I sighed "Niall we talked about it not now, now let's go I need to go for my photo shoot" they nodded and I snuggle more into Zayn.

"Hi you must be Iona I'm Luke the leader of the Vogue"  Luke said while putting his hands in front of him for me to shake, I gladly accept it and shake his hands while saying "nice meeting you" he nodded "now let's get started, go with Therese here to show you where you are going to change and where they are going to do your hair and makeup. The photographer should be here when you get out to start his name is Andrew" I nodded "okay thanks, I just go say the lads that I see them in a few" he nodded and I went next to the lads and Steph "I am going to get ready I see you guys in a few" Zayn sat up and hug me "good luck babe and tonight after the concert were going out" I nod and said a bit okay and hug the others and when I was done I followed Therese.

"Okay you are going to change in your first outfit, you have five outfits every outfit you have twenty pictures when you're done with changing tell me so I can show you where you need to go for makeup and hair" I nodded to showing her that I am agreeing with her and she smiled while left the room, I turned to look at the clothes hanging and saw a paper with Outfit Number One I grab the outfit and started to change.

"Therese I'm done," I said to her while going out of the room "oh you're rocking that outfit, c'mon follow me" I laughed "thanks and okay" while we were walking I was thinking; Therese seems like a great girl and besides she is going to be my assistant because I received a text from my boss "Therese would you like to hang out with us tomorrow?" I said to her she stopped and looked at me like I have a double face "m-m-e-hanging out with y-y-ou and the lad-ds and Steph?" I laughed how she said it and nodded "yeah you can come at the hotel in the morning and bring changing outfit so at night you come with us at the concert", I gave her five minutes to take it in then she said "okay I come at what time? and where?" I thought for a minute "I text you" she nodded and said thanks and opened the door.

"Iona meet Olivia and Charles they are going to do your hair and makeup" I shook their hands "okay sit down and let us do everything," Olivia said and I did what she told me.

<After The PhotoShoot>

When I was ready from, the photoshoot I went next to the lads with my normal clothes and when I did the lads all the same time said;

"You were sexy," Zayn said

"You did great," Harry said

"Oh god so proud of you sis," Niall and Steph said the same thing

"Congrats on your first photo shoot" Liam and Louis said 

I laughed and hug them "thank you guys and before I forget tomorrow my assistant is coming to hang out with us, then she comes to the concert with us. Can she?" I asked the lads nodded "yeah sure, now let's go we are going to relax for a bit then go to the concert" Zayn said "Iona I and you can go to the pool if you want, having some girls time" Steph said, "yeah sure let's go".

So far today is going great, me having my first photo shoot and Steph signing with Simon Cowell let's hope this day continue to be great.