Chapter 21

*Zayn POV*

I hope she likes what I planned right now I just got out from the shower that we have in backstage, putting on my clean Calvin Klein boxer and put on my outfit "Zayn remember to take care okay?" Niall asked "don't worry Niall," I said while sitting down on the chair so Lou can do my hair. While Lou is doing my hair I was thinking about them tomorrow I need to go for a meeting after the concert I hope they keep the promise and not hurt Iona, I promised them and we made a deal that if I tell her they hurt her but of course I am not going to tell her! I can't risk to put her in danger I am changing from a fuck boy to a man that can keep a woman and I promised her that I am going to change and I promised her that I take care of her and protect her "Zayn you're done" Lou said making me stop thinking about them and what happen to Iona if I tell her "thanks, Lou" I said standing up "see you lads good night" they said good night and see you tomorrow and I went out of the door and went for Iona.

I knocked on the door and when I heard a "come in" I went in seeing Steph and Iona talking "ready to go, Iona?" they looked at me and sat up "yeah let's go" Iona said coming next to me, I put my hand around her small waist and kissed her for head then looked at Steph "Steph you can go next to the others don't be alone here" I said to her she nodded "thanks go guys have fun, but not too much fun" she finished with a wink and leaving the room "let's go" I said and we walked to the backstage door.

"Finally, we made it to the car I thought they were going to kill me and bury me there at the same time," Iona said once we were in the car and me driving to our destination I burst out laughing "what are you laughing at?" she asked "they can't kill you at least not over my dead body and besides my fans are not like that they are only there dream that came true for once" she nodded "I know I will do the same if I meet Justin Bieber or David Beckham or his son Brooklyn or maybe Ronaldo" she said "don't worry you meet them some day" I said to her and smiled "yeah right that's what he said don't worry you meet them some day " I looked at her for a minute see her trying to do my voice and how she made her face makes me wants to laugh, I looked back at the road not want us to be in a car accident "where are we going anyways?" she asked I was about to talk when she said "let me guess, that's only for you to know and for me to find out?" I chuckled and nodded "exactly don't worry we be there in five minutes," I said to her, I heard her say an "okay" and continue doing what she was doing.

"Were here," I said parking the car "were in the park?" Iona asked I nodded "yeah we are going to have a picnic, are you okay with that?" I asked started to get worried "I love it" phew "okay don't come out of the car," I said to her while go out of the car and ran to the left side and open her door "thank you" she said "it's nothing, let me grab the picnic basket and we can go and sit down" I said to her she nodded and I grabbed the basket from the back and went next to Iona and grabbed her hand "let's go" and we walked to found a perfect ground to sit down and eat and watch the starts.

"You okay love?" I said to her we eat everything and now we are watching the starts with a quilt around us "yeah just cold that's all" I removed my hand from her shoulder and undressed my jacket "here put it on" I said giving her the jacket "no Zayn you get cold and-" I kissed her and mumbled "put it on don't worry about me" she did what I told her and we continued to cuddle "better?" I asked her looking down at her "yeah much better thanks," I smiled and kissed her forehead, "look a shooting start, do a wish Zayn" I smiled how she acted seeing her closing her eyes and do her wish, that I might say I need to know, she's perfect I did what she told me and closed my eyes and wished for only wish that she say; yes.

"Did you make your wish?" Iona asked me looking at me I nodded and smiled "Iona can we sit up for a moment please? I need to tell you something" she nodded and sit up and I did too.

God be with me.