Chapter 31

*Iona POV*

We just landed in Liverpool the whole flight all I did was sleep and cuddle with Zayn. The shoot went good, awsome actually. We just got in the car after getting out of the airport with I don't know how many fans and paps "when we arrive to the hotel we check in, go in our rooms that is going; Iona and Zayn, me and Steph, Harry, Therese and Niall and Louis alone. Last time Harry took the alone room so now its Louis time haha. Anyway after we go in our hotel rooms and get things settled we can go out or if some one needs to go out you can. Tomorrow we have a photoshoot we need to be there at 9:00am" Liam said just in time we arrived at the hotel "okay now cmon let's go in because we don't want to get mobbed again" Zayn said. We got out of the car "let me get the bags for you babe" Zayn said when he saw my luggage and my bag in my hand "it's fine lo--" he shut me off with kissing me "ew stop the PDA mate it's still weird to see my sister kissing you" we pulled back when Niall said that everyone laughed even me and Zayn "thanks Zayn" I said when he grabbed my luggage and bag "anything for my lady" I blushed and we all walked in the hotel to Check-in.

"Love, when you can see the pictures of the photoshoots you did? Not the one you did yesterday the others" Zayn said we are in the hotel room cuddling "I don't know let me get my laptop to see if they emailed them to me" I said getting out of his griped and went to grab my MacBook Air. I sat down on the sofa crisscrossing my legs I felt Zayn hands sneaking around me and snuggled his face on my shoulder, I opened my laptop and went to my emails "oh look they send it to me" I said clicking on one of the email of Vogue the first photoshoot I did "let's see what my awsome sexy girlfriend did" I chuckled and clicked on the pics.

 I sat down on the sofa crisscrossing my legs I felt Zayn hands sneaking around me and snuggled his face on my shoulder, I opened my laptop and went to my emails "oh look they send it to me" I said clicking on one of the email of Vogue the first p...

"Those were from the first photo shoot I remember the clothes where all Chanel and the last two was for Siuari Weitzman's spring-summer Campaign" I said "those are gorguges especly the second one from bellow" I chuckeld and shake my head opening the other email the shoot for Chanel and Ralph.

<After Showing Him The Pictures>

"I'm so proud of you babe" Zayn said putting the laptop on the coffee table and pecked my lips "thanks" I said blushing "I think I'm going to need to come to the studios so eveyone knows your mine" he said kissing my neck "I was thinking we do a shoot together" he looked at me like I'm crazy "what?! it's just a photoshoot don't worry leave it in my hands" he chuckeld "okay babe" and with that he kissed me rough and things got heated but we didn't stop.