Blood Sweat and Tears||Final Chapter

I heard the angry yells in my sleep. And I felt their hands angrily pulling at my clothes and hair.

I rejected escorts to the airport. I just wanted to go home. I was too tired. At one point I fell and had a difficult time getting up. It didn't help that I was almost being trampled.

My vision went in and out and someone stomped on my fingers. I held back a scream and quickly pulled my fingers to my chest. I could move them so they weren't broken. I felt hands helping me up some gentle and some rough. From that point on some helpful fans helped me through the crowd. Luckily I had them to lean on.

I hadn't seen Namjoon since the press conference.

The rumors are somewhat true.

I got up off my couch to drop my empty cup in the sink as I replayed the event in my head.

Leena has been dating Kim Namjoon but it is over now.

Namjoon squeezed my hand underneath the table. His expression was tight and he bit his lip. Almost as if he was trying to hold back his words. He dropped his head.

"What about the girl and Jungkook?" A stray reporter questioned. "That isn't something that can be ignored."

"The girl has a name." Jungkook hissed into his microphone. I nudged his side as a warning and he glared at me before jerking his head back to the audience. "Though it is true that me and Nana have a history I do not wish to disclose it and neither does she."

"Nana?"

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Why do you have a nickname for her?" Someone whined.

He looked panicked for a moment.

(JungSh👀k)

"Oh fuck."

"Yah!" I whispered in warning at him.

"Don't talk to him!" Someone yelled out. It threw everyone into an uproar and I retreated back into my seat a little frightened. Jungkook glared at where the voice came from before turning to me.

"Stay calm okay?" He said as he covered his mic with his hand.

"I'm calm!" I squeaked.

Namjoon also leaned into me. "You're not."

Konk.

"Oh shit Namjoon!" I reached up and touched where the object hit him on his forehead. When I looked it was a hard plastic bottle that was full.