☆Extra One☆

"You promised me cake."

I sat on the couch at Kookie's place with Namjoon, laying my head on his knee. He was on his computer working before he looked up blinking.

"Shit I did." He rubbed his head. "Mianhe Jagi."

"Jagi?"

He blushed and rubbed his jaw. "Is that... okay?"

"Of course Oppa." I smiled before turning back to my phone. I was snapchatting Mindy. I had updated her earlier om how everything went down and woke up to a spam of messages.

I could feel the glee coming from Namjoon after I addressed him as Oppa. I peeked up at him and he had a giddy smile he was trying to hold back but his dimple gave it away.

I took a picture of his face and saved it before sending it to Mindy.

Sugar mamma:
OML WHY DOES HE LOOK SO HAPPY IT'S SO CUTE SJDVECWGAJ THE DIMPLE!!!

Mí mamí:
I called him Oppa and he's been making this doofus face for the past minute.

Sugar mamma:
cUTEST FRICKING THING I'VE SEEN SVSBSJ save me

Mí mamí:
Calm down. Your fangirl is showing hardcore bro.

Sugar mamma:
iCAnt OMg

Sugar mamma:
I'm So JESllt

Sugar mamma:
Ughhhhhhh
GOBDUWBSHSHSJ

Sugar mamma:
I wish this would happen for me

Sugar mamma:
Okay I'm okay now.

Sugar mamma:
Lolz

I smiled at my phone. I love my dorky little friend. But sometimes I worry for her health... and sanity.

"Hey Jagiya?" Namjoon ran his fingers through my curls to get his attention.

"Hmm?"

"Let's make a cake." He smiled.

"Is that a good idea?"

"Of course."

》》》♡《《《

"Oh my frick. This was an awful idea." I mumbled. "Jungkook-ah! That's too much baking powder dummy! And Jimin that's..." he poured the cup into the bowl. "..salt." I sighed.

"Oops." Jimin said with a shrug.

"Oh my god." I moaned. Namjoon pulled me close and cuddled my neck. He chuckled.

"I'm sorry. We should have bought an actual cake." Namjoon concluded.

"Yeah you've broken three of my parents dishes and a glass cup." Jungkook pointed out as he started to try and clean up some of the failure all 7 of us kids had made.

"And uhh you kinda also bent Ma's metal bowl..." I added as I pulled out of Namjoon's arms. I turned to Yoongi who was sitting on a chair with a recipe book over his head. "Nice job playing supervisor Yoongi."

He lifted the book from my face. "Yoongi Oppa." He scolded.

I huffed.

Taehyung was playing with the flour with J-hope.

Being helpful.

As always.

Jin walked in at that moment. He dropped the grocery bags.

"Holy- what the hell? I leave all of you for twenty minutes. Twenty minutes!" He stepped on the trash can peddle to open it. "Really Namjoon? A metal bowl?"

"I tripped.."

"Leena, I trusted you to be a good girl and keep them in line."

"Bu..but Suga said he'd supervise!"

"And you trusted that? That's his ultimate excuse to take a nap."

Yoongi gave a thumbs up.

"I'm sorry." I quietly.

"It's fine Leena-ah." Jin sighed. "I bought cake."

"Yayyyyyyyy. We wasted so much.." I slowly realized. Me and Kookie frowned at each other. "Will Ma be mad?"

"Nah she's too happy that your home. If anything we'll blame it on Jimin."

"Yah!" Jimin protested.

》》》《《《

"There's something missing."

"What?" I asked Namjoon as I took a bite of the cake Jin bought. It was apple and it was really good. Me and Namjoon where sitting on the front porch waiting for everyone else to come out with their cake.

He took a deep breath. "Happy birthday to you-"

"Hajima! My birthday passed already and it's too late for all that pitchiness." I joked. He pretended to be offended and I laughed' bumping into his shoulder. "I'm kidding, your voice is my favorite."

"Mhmm sure. I bet Kookie's voice is your favorite."

I looked over at him in surprise as he stuffed his face with cake. "Namjoon-ah? Are you perhaps jealous?"

He scoffed. "No."

"I think someone's jams were switched with jelly."

"I'm not jealous. I just feel things."

"... like jealousy?"

"Leena!" He whined.

"Mianhe." I sung out. "Thank you for making cake with me. Well trying. Also thank you for not breaking the stove... and for not burning your hand."

"I tried extra hard just for you Jagiya."

"Aww sweeter than Suga."

We looked back at Jimin, Jungkook, and Suga who came to join us outside.

"Oh Yoongi Oppa, you're awake."

"Of course I'm awake. There was cake."