Hold me tight pt 2

Of course everything that seems perfect must end.

I had to go home.

I really didn't want to go home now.

I visited Jaejoo's grave once more the day before I had to leave. I left before everyone woke up.

"Oppa Anyeong. I should've came to see you more." I yawned slightly. The night before I stayed up with Namjoon who was allowed to stay in Busan with me as long as he worked meanwhile.

Everyone but him and Jungkook went back. Jungkook and I were still solidifying whatever memories slowly came back to him and the two boys slowly had the awkwardness between then dwindle. I hated that I was the cause of it but as Namjoon told me I had no control over it.

"Mianhe. I won't ever stop apologizing." I chuckled. "Saranghae oppa."

I felt a blanket fall over my head. "Thought I'd find you here." I pushed the blanket back and glanced up at Jungkook. "It's cold. Next time wear something thicker."

"Nag nag." I mocked.

Jungkook sat behind me and pulled me into his lap. I yipped a little in surprise when his hands cupped underneath my thighs and he lifted me to place me there. He wrapped the blanket around me tightly before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Kookie?"

"I wanted to try it." He explained softly. "I remembered doing this often when I actually started liking you."

"Yeah." I said softly. "You'd do it all the time when we watched T.V. or when you got jealous of someone."

"I did do it when Jimin was smiling at you that time at the beach didn't I? I threw you around like a doll even back then."

"Yep and we got in a fight that was never resolved. You only did it because I somehow got smaller than you the older we got."

"Mmm." He started. "It still feels the same." He buried his face into my neck and I stiffened a little.

"Jungkook."

"I know. I'm sorry." His warm breath fanned my neck softly. I could feel Jungkook's lashed flutter against my skin as he sighed. His voice was muffled. "I'm trying. I promise I am. Can we just stay like this for a while? Please?" He begged weakly. "I'm still figuring things out. I'll keep to what I said but I just-" he paused and I could feel a tear run down my shoulder.

"Kookie it's alright." I pet his hair and he relaxed slightly under my touch. It was my fault that he was like this right now. I just came back and triggered these feelings and memories he was happily living without. "Whatever you need I'll be there. I promise."

He chuckled. "You're going back tomorrow."

"You act like you and the boys haven't video called me for less."

"That is true but the way Rapmon hyung sleeps is hilarious. Besides the snoring..."

"The downfall of being a light sleeper." I joked.

Silence fell onto us. He still hadn't moved and I stared at Jaejoo's grave. On the outside it was peaceful but within the two of us swirled mixtures of our own emotions. My own were self blame and hatred for doing this to Kookie and Jaejoo.

"Life doesn't like playing fair." Jungkook said. "Somewhere in me I wish you loved me back Leena."

I felt tears start to run down my own cheeks. "Somewhere in me I wish that too Jungkook."