Bun bun and Poodle

I woke up back in Jaejoo's room, not fully sure of what had happened. I turned over and found my red bear laying next to me, though I knew I hadn't unpacked it the night before.

What day is it?

I reached for the bear and cuddled it to my chest.

"Hey muffin."

I turned my head and saw Namjoon sitting in a chair next to the bed. He stretched out his arms and yawned loudly.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him.

"No, I was up for a while I just didn't move yet."

I turned my body fully towards him and noticed the blanket pooled around his waist.

My eyebrows knit together. "You didn't sleep there did you?"

"I did. I was worried. You were asleep for a long time." He explained as he rubbed his neck. He probably hurt it sleeping in that chair.

Pabo.

"I'm sorry. My body does that when it's under a lot of stress. It just kinda shuts down after a while."

"That's scary."

"Sorry for worrying you." I murmured as I stared around the room taking it in again. "About the whole family trip thing-"

He put his hand up to stop me. "It's alright. I already know everything. Well, everything where that's concerned anyways. I ended up calling Jin hyung because we randomly found you at a cemetery in Busan. Didn't really expect my day to turn that way. Anyways, he explained what he knew to me, and he also said to add that he did not plan it." He added the last part with a smile once he saw my eyes narrow.

"We didn't know we were coming to Busan today but Kookie really wanted to come."

I noticed that Namjoon wasn't really making any eye contact with me. It was always past me or he would look directly at the floor.

"What happened? Why aren't you looking at me?"

His shoulders jumped a bit and I heard a small hiss escape him. I sat up on the bed and faced him. After a while he slowly lifted his head and smiled at me.

It was the wrong smile.

It wasn't big and dorky and his dimple wasn't showing. I frowned at that.

"Something did happen." I confirmed. Namjoon just rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his hair in the process.

I scooted to the edge and cupped his face in my hands. My eyes widened as I squished his cheeks together. He watched me with soft eyes.

"Muffin, what are you doing?"

"I'm touching you." I said quietly. "You're actually here."

He smiled, really smiled this time, before taking hold of one of my wrist to pull it down and play with my hand. "I should be the one saying that, not you."

"This isn't how we were supposed to meet."

"It's better than nothing." He said.

"So what happened?"

He sighed and continued to play with my hand. "Jungkook kissed you."

I just blinked stupidly in response as his words slowly sank in. "He did... what?"

And then it clicked.

"That little shit did it again." I said a little pissed off. My sudden profanity seemed to surprise Namjoon but I was too ticked off to notice. "He did that when were kids too." I found myself pouting. "He stole my first kiss like that, while I was asleep, the little jerk."

Namjoon just stared at me for a bit before he started laughing aloud.

"And here I was," He started as he attempted to catch his breath. "Thinking that Jungkook was terrified of girls."

"It's not funny. He would always do stuff like that and get mad when I talked to other guys."

That just made him laugh harder.

"Jungkook, the ladies man." He choked out. "Oh my God, I think I'm dying."

"Yah I was five, okay? I liked Leena, I was just too stupid to verbalize it."

We both looked at Kookie in the doorway. Namjoon was still chuckling to himself.

"I was mad because Jaejoo hyung could actually say it."

"I don't think I thought anything of it at the time." I responded.

"Yeah, you would just say 'I like you too Oppa' in your stupid high-pitched little voice and then kiss him on the cheek and run around like a little idiot."

I frowned at him. "You're mean."

"Only to you."

"And every other female on the planet." Namjoon added, still amused by everything. He stood and headed towards the door. "I'll leave you two to talk." He said before leaving the room.

It was silent for a long while. Jungkook staring at the floor and me pulling at my bear's arms.

"I'm sorry about kissing you. I was a little... overwhelmed." Kookie muttered as he did everything to avoid eye contact with me.

"So you remember everything then?"

"No but it's all coming back in bits and pieces. Including the part when you rejected me for Jaejoo hyung. That was cold hearted." He smiled teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure that was everyday and I didn't know that it had any significance at the time. Besides, you were always pushing me over and being mean to me."

"That's what little boys do Leena."

"You say that like your a man now." I said mockingly.

"I came of age around the same time you did." He said simply, which caused me to blush but I shook it off.

"That doesn't mean anything." I muttered.

He let the silence sit first before speaking again. "Yes it does. It also means I'm man enough to let you go."

I looked up at him. "Mwo?"

"Namjoon hyung really likes you and I know that you really like him. You look at him like you used to look at Jaejoo hyung." He said with a smile. "With a really dumb look of adoration."

"You always have to add that one negative comment don't you?"

He smile became wider. "I've already told Namjoom if he messes up I'm gonna punch him. For Jaejoo, and myself also."

"I was wondering why he was so okay with you kissing me."

"Oh he wasn't, he looked very hurt, but we talked it out."

"Oh.."

"Mmm. Don't ask about it either. It was a talk between men."

"Haha, sure. I didn't want to know anyways." I said flatly before sticking out my tongue

"We have a lot to catch up on." He said with a big smile.

"You look like a bunny."

"You look like a poodle."

I huffed. "Rude..."