Boy in...?

Neither of us talked about me knowing who he was now. I still called him Johe as well (even though I really liked how Namjoon sounded) and he still called me muffin. I still didn't like the name but it didn't bother me too much anymore.

I talked to him again about what happened the other night and we came to the conclusion that it was sleep paralysis. Scary shit right there. It happened a few times after the first occurrence but I'd have some days inbetween when I was free of it. I was told to call him anytime it happened and that I did, though I felt bad for it.

"I think I need to set up an appointment just to get it checked out." I was in the kitchen searching through my fridge for my apple juice and I was getting a little pissy that I couldn't find it.

"That sounds like a good idea to me. Hopefully there's nothing wrong with your head." He joked.

Oh here it is. Someone was gonna die if I couldn't find my apple juice.

"The only thing wrong is the constant headache I call Johe."

"Haha." He replied flatly.

"Hi muffin!" Someone called.

"Hey Yoongi-sshi." I replied. He must've just come in.

"Jeez are you two birds still talking?" Another voice asked.

"Yes, hyung." Namjoon answered. I walked to my room and threw myself onto the bed.

"Hi, I'm Jin." The voice said.

"Oh, the pretty one." I recalled outloud taking a sip of my juice.

"I like her. I approve. Marry her."

I coughed up my apple juice and wheezed for air. "I think I almost saw Jesus." I muttered in English.

"Sorry muffin, he's joking."

"Yah! Who says I'm joking? I'm dead serious. She has good taste."

I chuckled as I changed my shirt quickly. "Thank you Jin-sshi."

"You can call me Jin Oppa."

"Ne Oppa."

"You don't even call me Oppa." Namjoon whined.

"You never asked." I said as I slipped my hoodie over my head.

"What exactly are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Changing. I got apple juice on my shirt."

"Yah girlie, you should be careful what you say to a man." Yoongi scolded.

"I'm sorry Johe is a man now?" Jin and Yoongi laughed at my comment.

"Hey, I'm right here man."

"Sorry I saw the chance and I had to take it." I said.

"You didn't have too."

"But didn't I though?"

He groaned. "No, you didn't."

"Sure." I chirped back.

"Yah, they already sound like a married couple." Jin chuckled.

"They always sound like this. It actually kinda refreshing." Yoongi told him.

"I might have to sit in on these phone calls more often."

"Hyung please don't." Namjoon said. "I already have Suga to deal with."

"You make it sound like I'm a problem." Suga grumbled.

"I don't think you're a problem Oppa." I chimed in.

"Thanks sweetheart."

"Ugh don't call him Oppa." Namjoon muttered.

"What, jealous?" Yoongi asked.

"....No."

"You hesitated." I pointed out.

"He did." Yoongi confirmed.

"Your face gives away your feelings." Jin commented.

"Hyung~ hajima." Namjoon whined.

I laughed to myself. They're adorable.

"I kinda want to meet everyone. I'm pretty sure I haven't met maybe two or three of you."

"Oh she knows." Jin said.

"Of course she knows hyung. I'm pretty sure she's smarter than Namjoon's." Yoongi said.

"I highly doubt it." I chuckle.

"I don't, but she found out a little while ago." Namjoon told Jin. "Wait, how did you find out anyways?"

"I was at a friend's house and she's been trying to get me into Kpop. She accidentally clicked on Just One Day while we were looking for a Zico song. I recognized Namjoon and Yoongi's voice, I just didn't really say anything about it until she had me download the V app and I commented the nickname I made up for Namjoon to see his reaction."

"Omo, I remember that!" Jin said. "I was wondering why he was messing with his phone like that."

"She wasn't answering anything, I thought something had happened." He explained.

"I was just a little surprised. It seemed super cliche and unlikely but I figured my hunch was right. Wait, why did you think something happened?"

"Do you know how many times you almost fell down some stairs or went looking for your phone while you were talking to me... on your phone."

"Ohhh yeah... I get it now." I said scratching the back of my head. "Sorry for making you worry."

"Cuttteeee." Jin said.

Namjoon huffed and I did my best to ignore the comment.

"They're adorable aren't they?" Yoongi said. "It's so adorable I think I'm gonna be sick."

"You're always free to leave Hyung."

"And leave you two young children by yourself? No way. Who knows what might happen." I could hear Jin laugh at that.

"Is it mean to tease them this much?" Jin asked after he caught his breath.

"Nah." Yoongi said.

It was mean enough.