Far Fetched

I sat nervously with the boys waiting for the to let the press in. I wanted to vomit and pass out all at once.

Namjoon held my hand underneath the table. He was shaking his leg anxiously though his face showed a slight smiling expression. Jungkook held onto my sleeve and Jimin's who sat next to him.

The three of us were in deep.

***

"So this is what you've been hiding from me?"

Namjoon, Jungkook, and I sat before BangPD-nim with hanging heads. Jin stood behind us leaning against the wall. He knew pretty much everything so he insisted on being present.

"I want to apologize hyung-nim. But I can't." Namjoon said quietly. I stared at him with wide eyes and hit his arm. "Ow!" He cried.

I jerked my head towards BangPD-nim but he shook his head.

Jungkook also refused to apologized.

"Yah!" My protest was muffled by the mask that Jin insisted that I wore. He was afraid that I would catch something. I told him I was fine now but he still insisted.

As I was about to bow Jungkook grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down into my chair.

He stared at me as if he was trying communicate his reasoning.

BangPD-nim sighed and took papers from the table behind him to lay it before us. They were articles and pictures.

This is so surreal.

"We need to explain this."

"Tell the truth." Jungkook suggested with a shrug.

"The truth seems too far fetched when looking from the outside." BangPD-nim stared at me. "Can you take off your mask?"

I nodded and sighed in relief once it was off. "The mask was hot."

"Do you have any ideas?" The man asked.

I shook my head. I wouldn't be surprised if BangPD-nim hated me. I was just giving his boys trouble.

That's when the idea hit me. It hit me and I hated it. I could literally feel my skin pale as my mind started to work it through.

"So you've thought of something then." He said after reading my reaction.

All the attention was on me at this point. I violently shook my head.

Namjoon grabbed my hand and tugged it to get my attention. I looked at his face. His eyes were concerned but he smiled and interlocked our finger on the table.

"If you have an idea then share it. It can't be that bad."

I stared at him blankly for half a second. The last half of that second tears started spilling from my eyes though my expression stayed the same. I felt pain deep in my chest as I squeezed his hand.

His face fell as I took my hand out of his. I put it back in my lap and stared down at the table. I watched as two tears hit the surface of it and after that my vision blurred.

Jungkook was stiff next to me as he whispered out my name.