Talk among 'men'

Jungkook carried Leena back to Jaejoo's grave to find a quiet Namjoon sitting infront it murmuring something. Jungkook felt grateful that his hyung allowed him to drive here in order to fufill his promise. Seeing Leena... the boy didn't know how to feel yet.

But judging from the kiss he felt something.

"Hyung."

Namjoon turned. "Hey Jungkook-ah." He noticed Leena knocked out against Jungkook's shoulder. "Is she okay?"

Jungkook looked at Leena's sleeping face. "Yeah. She used to do this a lot when she was upset." He said softly as he remembered how many times he'd comforted her or had to carry her sleeping form home after finding her sleeping somewhere random with a puffy face.

"So you know her?"

Jungkook nodded at his hyung's question before nodding to the grave before him. "Jaejoo hyung brought her home one day out of the blue. I hated her for a long time."

Jungkook didn't miss the way his hyung looked at the girl on his back. It sparked a small hint of familiar jealousy that he had been feeling, but not quite understanding, for the past few months. Now he knew.

"I loved her. I still do." Jungkook admitted quietly as he looked to the ground. The air was strained. Namjoon bit his lip as he felt his heartache some. He couldn't find the words to say. He loved them so both strongly. Luckily he didn't have to.

"I kissed her, hyung. And I felt something. I didn't know what."

"Kookie it's ok-" Namjoon struggled to get out.

"No hyung. Let me finish. I love her a lot. I grew up watching her and Jaejoo, wanting to protect her the same way he could and did. I wanted her to look at me the same way she looked at him... the way she looks at you.." Jungkook bit his lip and forced himself to continue. "I knew her hyung, but you know her now and you know that you love her. What I'm feeling could just be past feelings coming with the memories. I want her to be happy. You do that for her."

"Jungkook..."

Jungkook looked at the grave again with a smile. "You would've done the same for me." Jungkook addressed Jaejoo, feeling happy with his choice knowing he would've made his hyung proud. He looked at Namjoon again with a huge smile. "Treat her good hyung. I'll beat you up and then take her from you if you don't." The younger joked as he jumped a little to adjust as Leena was slowly slipping his grip.

Namjoon looked in awe at his dongsaeng. He wondered when he grew so much. He could see behind his smile, the struggle in Jungkook's eyes. Namjoon could only think of one thing to say.

"Thank you."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》