Who's a what?

Namjoon okayed me spending the rest of the day time with Jungkook playing catch up. We basically spent the day talking about our present selves and me confirming any memory that popped into his head.

"What was that time when we went to the beach?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Jungkook you're going to need to specify which time. We went to the beach all the time. The house is freaking walking distance."

Jungkook glared at me before punching me in the arm. "I'm working on it okay? Not everything is back yet."

I sighed playfully. "Alright I'll let it go this time. Do you remember any details?"

He kicked some sand underneath his feet anf frowned in concentration. "It was cold but we came to the beach anyways. I think it had to do with a promise Jaejoo made you."

"Again, most of the time that was the reason we did anything and went anywhere." I said as I sat down on the ground just out of reach from the tide. I stuck my hand out in the wet sand and wrote Jaejoo's name. It washed away seconds later. "You two spoiled me rotten." I muttered.

"That was more Jaejoo than m- CASTLE!" I jumped at his sudden exclamation. "There was castle. A sand castle!" He said with excitement. He started to even hop up and down a little. "I remember because it was late fall but you wanted to build a sand castle and Jaejoo had to convince my parents to let us."

"Oh!" I said in realization. I stood up and took out my wallet to pull out the picture of us; Jaejoo, Jungkook, and I, at the beach in our coats and sweaters and showed it to him.

"That's it. We took a picture before we left." He looked at it smiling as he took it from my hands. He squinted at the picture. "You really were an ugly girl."

I punched him in the side hard and earned an 'oof' in return.

He glanced at the picture and frowned.

"I swear Jungkook if you make another joke about me being ugly-"

"Who's that?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Those kids back there, look." He said pointing them out.

"I don't know." I said truthfully. "There were some kids though. They kinda look familiar."

"Extremely familiar."

"I think those were the kids that fell into our castle. At least one of them did." I said taking one of the edges in my hand.

"One of them was called by their name."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "That's a really weird detail to remember Kookie."

"The only reason I remembered it is because I distinctly remember not liking the other one."

"Why?"

"He was looking at you funny."

"Really?"

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at the picture.

"Do you remember the name?" I asked.

"It was something... something like-"

"ANNYEONG!!!"

I felt someone jump on my back and I yipped.

"Annyeong." I looked up at Jungkook to find Jimin attached to his back like a koala and rubbing his cheek against Kookie's.

"Hiiiii." I looked behind me and saw Taehyung smiling at me with a big box like smile.

"It was Tae!" Jungkook said.