Mama Seokjin

"So you're doing what again?" Jin asked me.

I packed up my bags and glanced back at my computer were Jin was patiently watching me through the screen. When I called Jin had Namjoon's phone. Apparently Namjoon had gone shopping with the boys leaving Jin and Suga at the dorm. Suga was off taking a catnap somewhere.

"I'll be gone for a while on family vacation." I lied. "My phone might be off the whole time.

"Going where?"

Jeez Jin was thorough with asking questions.

"Are you going to Busan?"

I froze as I was setting my shoes in the suitcase. I turned slowly to the screen with wide eyes. How did he..?

"There's no point in lying." He said with a sigh. "Mama Seokjin knows all. So are you going to tell Namjoon? Will you come to see him?"

I gulp and slowly gathered myself. "No."

"I trust you have your reasons for that." He said quietly. I nodded in response.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"About?"

"Me going to Busan.."

"Well at first I would've said it was the way you speak but I know you're not Korean and Namjoon has already told me that you have no family here. Also Kookie came and talked to me about you."

I felt a lump forming in my throat. "What did he say?"

"Nothing besides you seeming familiar to him. We went to Busan not too long ago remember?"

There was a point where they had gone to Busan for a fansigning but I just stuck to texting mostly incase they went to Kookie's home, but at that time I still didn't text much until they had left.

"Yeah I remember. Jimin called to show me the beach."

"We saw Kookie's parents at one point and I'd talked to his mother."

"... So you know then?"

Jin nodded softly.

"The others?"

"No one else knows. Jungkook talked to his mom about you with all of us and she pulled me aside to ask about you later."

"She wants me to come back for a bit."

"I know. I think you should."

"I am but not for long. It wouldn't feel right to linger."

"How long?"

"Three days."

"Stay longer than that."

"I don't think I could if I wanted to Jin."

"Jin Oppa." He corrected with a smile. "And he probably missed you the most out of everyone you know. Stay longer and visit him often. You're almost out for summer right? Spend your summer in Korea." Jin said as he picked at his nails momentarily and frowned. "I won't tell Namjoon you're here."

I frowned. "He'd find out at some point anyways."

"True."

"Oppa that doesn't help." I said flatly.

"Just stay longer than three days? Let his parents baby you a little. They want to."

I shook my head. "I don't deserve that."

He lifted two fingers. "Two weeks, that's it."

"My plane tickets are already set." I said as I sat criss cross infront of my laptop that sat on my desk chair.

"I'll handle changing them. Just let your mother know."

"How do you know my mom will be okay with it?"

"Technically you're an adult so you don't need permission. But you should still let her know so she can get a refund. I will go to Busan myself just to keep you there. I think it'd be good for you."

I rolled my eyes and I heard Jin tsk. "You may be my favorite but don't roll your eyes it's disrespectful."

I laughed. "Yes Mama Jin."

"Good girl. Now finish packing and I'll text you when I get the tickets. I'll also let Namjoon know to call you when he gets back."

I nodded and he ended the video call with a smile. Seokjin was so nice and pretty wasn't he? But the idea of two weeks made me nauseous. Hopefully this feeling will go away when I'm there.