"J-"

"Don't call me that Celeste."

I snickered to myself a little. "Mhm."

"Don't talk to me for the rest of the day. Please dismiss yoself."

I laughed. "As if that's gonna happen."

(A/N: I'm just finna skip to the birthday."

Celeste P.O.V

"Dylalion!!!" I screamed as I went in her room with breakfast.

"I'm not hungry." She mumbled.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm just not in the mood to eat. Thanks though."

I walked out and just gave it to Jared.

Dylan P.O.V

"Baby can we just talk it out please?" I asked Thomas as we were on the phone.

"I don't want to talk Dylan. I'm done, like I said. I'm tired of this."

"But I love you, why do you wanna leave me? on my birthday!" I cried.

"Dylan, I gotta go. Stop blowing my phone up." He said, then hung up.

I got up and locked the room door. I looked in the mirror.

"I look a mess." I mumbled to myself.

I still didn't have an appetite so I just took a shower. Once i got out I did my makeup and took out my rollers, I got dressed in my birthday outfit and stepped out.

"Awww baby you look beautiful!" Mom said.

"Thanks. I wanna go to starbucks." I said.

"Wait, we have gifts." She laughed. "Why are you so in a hurry? & Jared gets signed this morning we have to go to that in about an hour."

I cheered up a little. "Let's open the gifts." I smiled. I went into her room and there were plenty of gifs. She handed me the first 3. They were some shoes. They were cute. I loved em.

Next she gave me a little box. I opened it and it was a pretty little diamond ring.

"Aww, mon whats this for?"

"Show you that i'll love you forever. Me and your father." She smiled as I put it on my middle finger.

"Next up." She handed me a medium small box.

I opened it and screeched. "The 7 plus!" I screamed. "Thanks mom!!!!!" I yelled.

I opened my other gifs and went in my room to put them all away. Then i cleaned up the trash.

"Dylan baby, we got one mo present!" Daddy said.

"Where is it?"

"Check yo dresser top to tha right!@ He yelled from downstairs.

I looked and I seen some keys and yelled. I ran downstairs amd outside and seen this beautiful blue Jeep. I had snapchatted almost all my gifts. I quickly put this one on.