PROLOGUE

Love is patient.

They say, love will come to you in God's perfect time. It will find you in the most unexpected time and at the most unexpected place.

Love will find you when you don't need it at all, and all you have to do is patiently wait for it to lead its way to you.

Love is kind.

Kindness is correlated with love. It comes out naturally out of love, and will make you gentle to the one you love.

Love will bring out the tenderness within a person, and you have to be the best for the person you truly love.

Love is honest.

A person who loves someone dearly naturally gives their honesty. This is the strongest foundation love could ever have.

Love will make you an open book, and it leads to sharing everything within lovers.

Love protects.

When you love someone, their safety and comfort matter the most. It makes a person selfless, and gives everything to someone they love.

Love will make you a protector, and all that will ever matter to you is the well-being of your loved one.

Love forgives.

Every wrong can be forgiven through love. It makes a person's heart fragile, and tends to be considerate towards others.

Love conquers every negative feeling a person could ever feel, and it will heal every wound that once hurt you.

------

But is it acceptable to forgive yourself for the things that have happened to you rather than the person who did you wrong?