第26章

Jaemin's POV

" I'm the MC for today's Music Bank ! Annyeonghaseyo , NCT Na Jaemin Imnida ! " While my co-host is talking in just smiling into the camera , but not to that extreme .

I looked at the next part of the script ; Act like a couple .

" Somi-ah ~ What's your ideal guy ? " I asked while doing aegyo , " Hmm , someone that is a bad boy but his sweet to me ! " She replied .

" Well , girl . I'm a bad guy , Call me baby ? " She smiled , " You reminds me of Exo's New hit song ! Call me Baby ! "

I went to backstage and i met my one and only , Literally i have to act as if i didn't know her . We told the school that we've broke up , but it was all a lie .

After about 10 minutes , Somi and I ran up to the stage again .

" I feel so shy ! ~ " Somi said , I patted her back and smiled at her , " Is it because i'm here ? " She shook her head , " Well then , Don't be Shy . " And i continued to pat her head until the director say cut .

I saw Chanmi's group getting ready for their stage , they just debuted not long ago . She seemed so different though .

" Hey , Have you heard about The new drama ? That Drama has my ultimate favourite man in the world other than my dad ! " Somi said in excitement .

" Ha ! I didn't know i'm already an actor . " She shook her head in disapproval , " Not you , Its The one and only , Park Bogum ! "

" But Bogum can't be with the girl in the drama . " Somi said while faking her crying voice , " But i'm sure their love for each other is unstoppable , Totally us ! Jaemin plus Somi equals to , Unstoppable love !"

I cringed at what i've said , Truthfully Chanmi is the only girl i have ever been cheesy to . Chanmi's group's debut song is called , Unstoppable Love . It kind of reminds me of Donghyuk and Jihyun , how they weren't allowed to be together but they didn't give up .

" I have to go home , appa is calling me . " Somi said while giving a slight frown , " C-Can I Give you a Hug ? " I asked , She nod so we hugged and let me tell you , that's how we end that episode of Music bank .

We went backstage , " Hey , your dating Chanmi aren't you ? " I shook my head , " Geez , You guys are too obvious . I saw love spark between both of you ! But i wouldn't tell anyone , trust me with your secrets okay ? But for now Jeon Somi have to go , Bye ! ~ " And she just ran away . Typical Somi .

So she knew that Chanmi and I are dating ? I'm
shocked . I went to change out of my clothes and changed back to my normal clothing . After that i went to Chanmi's Group's Waiting room .

I hugged Chanmi but she pushed me off , to tell you honestly i was pissed . I worked so hard everyday and i finally had the chance to meet her and she pushed me away .

" Can you like leave or something ? Your very irritating here you know ? " She said to me and it felt like someone just shot me . I smirked at her , I couldn't believe it . " Fine , you want me to leave , I shall leave right this instant . " With that i left the studio .

But what's up with her ? She changed a lot after her debut .

Chanmi's POV

" Can you like leave or something ? Your very irritating here you know ? " I said , trying to make him leave. Truthfully , A few days ago i came across a website and they have already suspected that Jaemin and I are dating and they are sending hates to him because of me .

So i've decided to just act mean and try to break up with him so that he wouldn't be hurt .

" Unnie , you too mean to Jaemin Oppa . You shouldn't let anti-fans comments affect you and Jaemin oppa's love for each other ! " Hyunji said , i can't believe she's the maknae . Gosh .

" Hyunji is right , You shouldn't let someone's comment hurt you . You guys shouldn't let hates ruin your love . " Jihyun said , But i didn't care . I have already made up my mind .

We went back to our dorm and literally i laid on my bed the whole day thinking about our days together . When i first met him , He smiled at me and i remembered how Heechul oppa had to come of his practice room .

Heechul oppa told me to cherish my relationship with Jaemin cause he could see us going far but i couldn't do that . The further we are , the more hates Jaemin is going to get . I can't let that happened .

I thought about our happy memories , I suddenly remembered i kept a box filled with all our memories and it made me teared up . I saw a teddy bear at the corner of my eyes , That's the bear that i bought for Jaemin and I , He kept the pink one and i kept the blue one . It shows that no matter what , we would always be together since i'm that pink bear and his that blue bear .

I heard a knock on the door , " Can I come In ? " Jihyun asked , But she just came in the moment she asked . She saw me crying and hugged me , tightly . She gave me tissues , " Chanmi-ah , Are you sure your ready to break up ? " I nod . I'm more than ready .

I hope .

" Stop lying to yourself . Do not let hate comments break the love between You and Jaemin . " She continued , " I could see that you love him a lot and he loves you a lot too . " It made me teared up even more .

Suddenly Hyunji walked in , She hugged me . She smiled at me , " Unnie , No matter what decision you've made , Hyunji would always be here for you , and not leaving you behind ! "

I hugged her back , " I'm sorry if what i'm going to say would make you guys disappointed but i have already made up my decision . " I felt really bad , I know how much I love Jaemin but i can't let him be hurt just because of me .

Thank for all those memories but it's time to move on .

A/N :

Hey ! So i've came out with another book idea ! But who you think fit the character ? Basically the guy character is cold , popular , smart and goodlooking . I thought of Taeyong but i wanted to see all your suggestions before making up my mind .

So please tell me who should i put as the next main character !

Oh and this book would be ending at Chapter 30 !

Stay Safe , Healthy ad Happy ! <x