第6章

Chanmi's POV

Na Jaemin .. Why does he have to suddenly appear and pretended that he likes me and then poof , his gone ? why do i have to suffer all of these ? I know i'm not pretty or anything but it doesn't mean that i don't get hurt .

I've decided to go myeongdong to release all my stress because damn , Na jaemin you hurt me bad . Real bad . I walked around seeing different vibrant coloured decorations , happy faces of people . while me ? I'm literally having a sad face and not to forget , a broken heart .

If only i could rewind time , i wouldn't even tell omma i want to come back to korea . I suddenly picture Jaemin's face , Jerk . You hurt me bad and then you left me just like that . I hate you , Na jaemin .

My thoughts got interrupted when this Middle aged lady tapped my shoulder . " Excuse me , are you perhaps from the age range 13 to 20 ? " I nodded since i'm only 16 so it's in the range . She gave me a pink coloured card , it's so pretty . It definitely made me feel happier since it's so pretty , unlike me .

I looked at the card and realised the 2 words that made me feel wow . It's my dad's workplace and .. Jaemin's entertainment . Sm entertainment . I looked at the lady in confusion and she just told me , " We want you in Sm entertainment , as a trainee . So please head over to COEX Mall , level 4 for the audition . I wish you all the best ! " She told me while giving me a smile but i got lost in her eye smile HAHAHA .

So i got ... Scouted ?! HOLY . MOLY . MY . GOSH . I quickly called my appa to inform him about my big achievement .
A : Yoboseyo ?
C : APPA !! YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED !!
A : Yea i can't believe it .
C : But you don't even know what just happened .
A : Yea , so chanmi quickly tell me ! appa wants to know !!
C : Appa why are you acting like a kid ?
A : Cause i'm young at heart . So quickly , tell me what happened ?
C : I GOT SCOUTED BY SM ENTERTAINMENT !!
A : BWO ?! QUICKLY GO TO COEX MALL AND AUDITION !! APPA GOING TO BE AN IDOL'S DAD SOON !!
C : Chill appa . I'm heading over to coex mall now !! Wish me all the best !!
A : You better pass that audition , otherwise don't even think about coming home . Jay kay .
C : Arasso , annyeong appa !!

So that's how the call went . My appa is very very childish that's how he gets along well with NCT , especially NCT Dream HAHAH .

I head over to COEX mall since i've already memorised more than 20 songs because of my CCA in the past . When i went there , i saw Many goodlooking people looking very anxious while me ? I looks like a walked back to me , he stared and me and asked me , " Are you perhaps , Lee Chanmi ? " I nodded my head eagerly and he winked at me . What was that ?

" Uri Jaemin , He likes you . " Taeyong whispered to me . Jaemin likes me . wait .. WHAT ?! JAEMIN LIKES ME ?! I stared at taeyong in confusion and he just smiled and walked away . Suddenly a lady called my name and asked me to go in the audition room along with 5 other girls .

When i went in , 3 stern looking person were sitting in front of a table , emotionless . They told us to sing , one by one . i'm the last person to sing and those that sang , Let me explain to you how their voices sounds like . H - E - A - V - E - N , that's how their voices sounds like . I'm so going to not get in .

" Lee Chanmi please sing . " I took a deep breath and i sang ' Listen ' Confidently . They told me to sing another song , so i sang ' Velvet Scent ' which is a korean song . They nodded and they wrote something on a piece of paper on the table , after that they told us to leave .

" I-I-I'm in l-love w-w-with y-y-you ! Please accept my love for you ! " I saw a guy confessing his feelings to a girl , the girl looked straight at him and nod , then she started smiling and hugged the guy . I just saw a pair of couple formed , while i'm still single .

I went home and I went straight to my room . I lied flat on the bed and i looked at the ceiling , Suddenly Jaemin's face appeared in my mind again . Suddenly someone knocked the door , My sister came in .

" Chan , kwaenchanha ? you seemed to be quite moody , tell unnie what actually happened . " I told her everything and i finally let out everything that jaemin did to my heart , i cried out as hard as i can . She hugged me and comforted me till i slept . Goodnight world , goodnight jaemin . Hopefully i can forget you , jaemin .

A/N :
This chapter is dedicated to Chanmi ! :) Tbh i'm really happy to read you guys comment even tho only one person actually took the time to comment . But trust me , it helped me through writing of stories <3 Even though the number of readers decrease a lot but it's okay !! :) it's not the quantity that matters , it's the quality . Have a nice day ahead chingus !! <3 message me if you have a bad day , which i hope none of u guys have .

19th Oct 2016