第13章

Chanmi's POV

It's the day , i'm currently at The lobby of SM entertainment , waiting for Sehun and Jihyun . Suddenly i heard a group of girls screaming , Shinee . What's that ? I turned around and saw A group of guys , and within them i found my brother ? Since when did my brother became an idol ?

" Oppa ! " I screamed , hoping Oppa would hear me . He didn't , instead the group of girls heard , one of the girl walked towards me , glaring and pulled me to the toilet . I'm in deep trouble . for shouting at my brother so he would noticed me .

" Ya ! Don't you dare steal our oppa away from us ! " The girl screamed at me , " But it's fact that they are my oppa . " I said , I just want my oppa to notice me . She slapped me , hard on my cheeks . The rest of the girl held me and that girl took something out from her bag .

It's metallic , WHAT ?! METALLIC ?! I took a closer look , i'm doomed . She's holding a Knife . " You wanted to offend me right ? This is the consequence of it . " She said as she smirked and at that moment i felt a sharp pain in my stomach . It hurts so bad . I just wanted my oppa to notice me , how hard can that be ? Through out all these years , my mum have been busy working since i've been staying in singapore since i was young , my family didn't visit us at all .

" Rest In Peace whoever you are . " She said as she smirked and walked away . Leaving me in a bad shape , I looked down at my stomach , I could see a very deep bloody , wound . It hurts so bad , I was getting ready to not be in this world anymore . Someone help me .

I gave up . No one is going to save me . Oppa , Please visit me after you found out what happened to me , we may not be very close but just know that i love you . Unnie , Please visit me too . Your sister might not be here anymore . But just know that i love you too . Omma , Thank you for taking care of me alone in Singapore , i'm very thankful for all that and i'm sorry that i have to leave just like that , I love you . Appa , Stop working so hard and spend time with our family . I hope my incident made you change your thinking that money will give us a good life , because it won't . Love and health is the one that would give us a good life . But none the less , i love you . Jaemin oppa , Im sorry for acting cold to you but i love you . Jihyun , thank you for being there for me , you've been a great friend and i love you . Jeno oppa , i'm sorry for lying to you that i'm Chaerin . I'm actually Chanmi , Im sorry for not telling you , but i truly love you , a lot . Sehun oppa , sorry for not bringing you to meet Dain and Taemin but all the best for your future and i love you .

I'm ready to leave this world . I've met many good people so i'm happy about that . It's time . I felt my eyes slowly closing , before it fully closed , I heard someone calling my name and hugged me . Good bye world . I love you .

Jaemin's POV

" OMO THERE IS A GIRL DYING IN THE TOILET !! HELP !! " A girl screamed . I ran in the toilet to find a girl , lying on the ground , holding her stomach that is very bloody . I then realized that girl is , Lee Chanmi . I screamed her name and i ran to hug her , Don't leave me chanmi , i love you .

I called the ambulance and within a few minutes they arrived here . They took her away , Sehun , Jihyun and I went with her . I called Jeno to alert him while Sehun hyung called Her family to tell them .

We reached the hospital and they rushed her to the emergency room . After Five hours , they still have not finished operating her . I'm scared , I'm scared that Chanmi would leave me . Don't leave me Chanmi , I need you in my life .

Suddenly , i heard someone crying . I turned and saw Jihyun crying profusely . I felt bad for her , her best friend might leave this world , no one knows what will happened . " CHANMI-AH ! " I heard a middle aged woman screamed , I supposed that's her mother . She's crying as she screamed , I saw Her dad and her sister . They were crying really bad too , i felt bad for them .

" AAHHHHHH !! " A group of people screamed , I turned to look at what's the commotion , Shinee came to visit . Taemin Hyung was crying , really bad , He went to hug Chanmi's family . Are they related ? The rest of the members came to cheer the rest up , " She would survive this ! The Chanmi i know is a very strong woman ! " Key hyung said ,
" Yeah ! Chanmi for the win ! " Jonghyun hyung said , " Chanmi is a strong woman , don't you guys worry ! and she hates when people cry ! " Onew hyung said . " Don't worry , Chanmi wouldn't give up ! " Minho hyung said .

Are they related to her ? Suddenly the emergency light went off . Which means this is the time , what the doctor said , could either be bad or happy . There's no in between . He walked towards us , and he said something that made all of us speechless .

Did Chanmi survived or not ?

A/N :

I'm not saying all shawol is bad but this is just those sasaengs , so don't get offended ! Stay safe ! and healthy ! :) btw i've changed Chanmi's Brother name To Taemin , from Shinee !